Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RR across from speedway

denzel05

Reaction score
Seen a RR runner at cycle gear on ISB across from Daytona Speedway. Anyones on here:dontknow: P.S. hope they didn't mind the xr-underground sticker I left under wiper blade

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
well bro...if you left me a xr-underground sticker; what the hell that's a free sticker. should have left a XR-U business card to. nice find bro. hopefully we'll see him on the site soon. that's an awesome way to recruit more members. congrats on the find bro:top:

Seen a RR runner at cycle gear on ISB across from Daytona Speedway. Anyones on here:dontknow: P.S. hope they didn't mind the xr-underground sticker I left under wiper blade

fuseaku

Reaction score
I've seen him up there before too... if I remember correctly, my buddy that works at Cycle Geart said he works there too and he's a black dude. I think he said he moved here from somewhere else... not sure.

denzel05

Reaction score
I've seen him up there before too... if I remember correctly, my buddy that works at Cycle Geart said he works there too and he's a black dude. I think he said he moved here from somewhere else... not sure.

cool cool, well if he's not an xru member, at least he got a cool lookin sticker :rockon:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
next time you see that XR...put a business card from the XR-U with your screen name. then he'll probably have to come to the site just to thank you for the sticker and card.

cool cool, well if he's not an xru member, at least he got a cool lookin sticker :rockon:

denzel05

Reaction score
next time you see that XR...put a business card from the XR-U with your screen name. then he'll probably have to come to the site just to thank you for the sticker and card.

lol.. yeah I don't have any cards:dontknow: hopefully they will just come and check site out:top:

Top Bottom