Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RR Encounters Vandalism

GrundleBear

Reaction score
my poor baby :( tires slashed. All 4 of em while I was away at the beach. Luckily I had my stockers chillin in the basement and everything turned out ok and they didnt key or destory anything on the truck itself. None of my neighhbors saw anything :thumpdown:

I live in a college town and the f*ggot f*ckin p*ssy freshman have nothing better to do with their summers than going around slashing tires on nice trucks / cars.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
what the **** man, there sure is alot of vandalism lately.....It must be someone from the tbss forums....:rofl: :rofl: jk man....eriously though sorry for your misfortune. :thumpdown:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Man that really sucks to hear. Why do people always gotta be hatin on our sexy ass trucks!!! hope you find the bastard who did it!

blastap

Reaction score
it will come back to em. it might be years down the road but it will affect there path of life in a negative way.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
man that sucks. i would be pissed if that happen to me

i blame rap music.

nine9six

Reaction score
reasons I carry a gun #42

To shoot freshmen? :laugh:

Sorry to hear man, that really blows. I've never understood why people do things like this. But as mentioned, it will catch up to them. Karma!

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
sorry to hear that bro, karma is a bitch though they will get whats coming to them

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
yea that dose s uck bro....just about every week i find a new scratch on my truck either from keys or doors or who knows what ...i just found black paint on my truck as well:motz:

GrundleBear

Reaction score
its just frustrating. The tires that were slashed were due to be changed and I was going to be putting the stockers back on anyway for fall / winter. Just happened to be a little bit earlier than expected...I can wait to buy 20" tires for next summer. Like I said im just glad they didnt key it or do any damage to the actual truck

Dont understand how people get a thrill by destorying someone elses property. Pathetic kids who brag to their little pathetic friends that they slashed some tires....real cool

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Sorry bro, some kids have nothen better else to do than trash cars that look better then theirs.

sc426hemi

Reaction score
man that sucks. i would be pissed if that happen to me

i blame rap music.

L:laugh:L you always blame rap music

sorry to hear about your tires. that stuff is so stupid theres no reason for that ever. unless you bought a hooker and beat her and stole all her money.

Top Bottom