Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RR on West Main in Houma,La

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
CALLING CARD LEFT!! lol It was parked on the road across from a tattoo shop. It had a XRU sticker on it already but I dont know you so I figured i might have someone new to hang out with lol. It had a bed cover, URD sticker on the rear window, a pillar gauges and was dropped. And the day i put my truck in the shop is the first time I see a RR around this area. Who are you??

338601fd.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol, next time take a pic of the actual whole truck, and i may be able to tell you :wink:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I ran out in traffic and whipped out the phone for the pic lmao. It was all stock on the outside except for the drop...no BHLM, stock grill, stock wheels. I think the bed cover was ARE. And he is a cop. He had the black-blue-black sticker on the rear left window.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ive seen him before, never stopped, because he was always on the other side of highway 90.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Oh ok. I carded him so maybe he will jump on and see this. I wish I woulda had my truck...I woulda revved up to see if someone came outside lol

Slay0r

Reaction score
brian- did it look like this? I've seen it in Hammond at the Pawn shop and it pulled in front of me on hwy 190 in Hammond right by my work. Has the big XRU X in the slider, but couldnt get him to pull over

xrpic.jpg

Slay0r

Reaction score
lol. just sayin...see it in hammond, it sees me, but wont stop n chat. Probably b/c hes working like i was.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Nah that's not him. This one had a URD sticker on the slider and the old English font xrunderground sticker on the rear left window by the cop sticker.

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
i dont think you have to be a cop to get that sticker lol a guy gave me a few when i was at the toyota dealership.. but i have mississippi plates and i dont feel like gettin harrassed any more than i already do.

brolo7

Reaction score
HaHa, Who's stalking me! I got your card SUCKA! I was eating hibachi at the japanese place. Im pretty embarrassed that my truck was filthy. But i just got off of work and was meeting my sister there for dinner. I am flying out of Patterson airport now and still living in Denham Springs. Still working 7 and 7. I thought you lived in Lockport, whatcha doing around Houma? Thanks for the card, lol

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
brolo7 said:
HaHa, Who's stalking me! I got your card SUCKA! I was eating hibachi at the japanese place. Im pretty embarrassed that my truck was filthy. But i just got off of work and was meeting my sister there for dinner. I am flying out of Patterson airport now and still living in Denham Springs. Still working 7 and 7. I thought you lived in Lockport, whatcha doing around Houma? Thanks for the card, lol

Lol whatcha doing way down here...where do you work at? Me and the fam went to eat at cafe milano for my father in laws b-day on the next block up from where you parked. Dude I'm always driving all over Houma, west bank, east bank....I wish I wasn't so I can stop putting so many miles on my truck lol. And why are you flying? I can take care of your truck if you want while your gone lol

Last edited:

brolo7

Reaction score
I work for Bristow, formally know as Air Logistics, I am a helicopter pilot that flies guys to and from the oil platforms and rigs. I am from westwego on the bestbank, and now i live in Denham Springs, I am as well always all over the place, lol we have bases all along the gulf coast. I work a week on and a week off schedule, thats why i always miss the meets. I do have a turbo kit sitting in my garage for the last year, still looking for a place to get it installed. I dont usually chat that much on here, just read alot, haha I was dealing with thunder racing, but im tired of the run around. I might try and find a speed shop in houston where my parents live, unless you have any better ideas?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Oh ok cool. I'm from gretna but been in Lockport about 4 years now. Honestly I have no idea about any kind of shops that can install a turbo kit anywhere around here. There use to be a place that did performance stuff on lapalco and one on the other side of the Huey p but I don't think they are open anymore but I can check and let you know. If your around when your off let me know and we can go hang out in Houma and grab a bite to eat.

Bsw

Reaction score
Man I thought I was reading an autobiography there for a minute. Glad to see you on the forms Brolo, long time no see sir. You should try and make Texfest in Houston this year

brolo7

Reaction score
I think i might actually be off for texfest this year! I can write more about myself if you want!! bahaha Man, BSW, i havnt heard from you in forever! Hows the beach treating ya?

Bsw

Reaction score
Things are still going, money is tight, but staying alive. I looked for you on FB a while back to get up with you and to update you on meets, but never found you.

brolo7

Reaction score
Good to hear man! Yeah i'm still living in the stone age, lol one of these days ill get on the FB train.

Top Bottom