Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RR spotted in Langley BC

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Hey I seen a nice RR in Langley BC around 202st and 86ave around 5pm today. Had a lower EVO mod done and hard tonneau
I was in my blacked out BSP and gave a wave
Wondering if anyone from here?
Don't see many xrunners up around here

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
whoever it was they definitely aren't an active member IF they're a member at all. you and me are the only active members from BC on xru sadly :thumbdown: i keep seeing a RR Xrunner with a canopy driving around town but other than that i've seen about 3 or 4 xrunners in the past year here in the okanagan

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking maybe if they on here the would check it out since we drove right by each other. Figured It's worth a shot. So when you coming down to the Fraser valley Tommy?

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking maybe if they on here the would check it out since we drove right by each other. Figured It's worth a shot. So when you coming down to the Fraser valley Tommy?

probably a couple times before summers up. i'll let you know man!

Brother Lu

Reaction score
I'm just across the river from you in Maple Ridge,but mines a black 09 x.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
^^^ Hey brother Lu nice to see someone from around here on XRU..don't see many xrunners around..post up some pics of yours when you get enough posts. There's tons of awesome info here on this site. Hopefully I'll see you around sometime

Brother Lu

Reaction score
I'll post pics when I get enough posts.What color is your x?and I hate to sound like a noob,but what does BSP stand for? I'm also surprised not to see more x's around here,awesome truck:canada:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
I'll post pics when I get enough posts.What color is your x?and I hate to sound like a noob,but what does BSP stand for? I'm also surprised not to see more x's around here,awesome truck:canada:

BSP stands for black sand pearl which is the colour of your truck! welcome to the forum man! definitely need some more BC guys on here!

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Haha I didn't know what it stood for either at first..definitely search through the forum and check out the FAQ's (frequently asked questions) they lots of help. Do you have anything done to your X or are you pretty much stock right now?

Mine's the same colour as yours beautiful Black Sand Pearl. I just waxed it up on the weekend

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well I'm in New Westminster and I know of a few X-Runners around here, there are at least 3 others that I've seen locally, I talked to one guy in a SWB but he uses his X-Runner as a work truck and didn't think it was a big deal and wasn't interested in this site. The others I have waved to, usually i'm cruising down Lougheed or on Hwy 10 in Langley, when I see another X-Runner. I'm not on this site much these days as I'm a member of the X-Runners owners on Facebook, and have a lot of members here as friends on fb. Every once in a while like tonite I poke in here to see what's up. and saw this Langley, BC thread. I'm in a '09 BSP with a Cap-It Canopy, this may get replaced soon with a Tonneau, since I don't have any big dogs anymore.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Hey man I chatted with you when I first joined XRU..well hoping we can maybe get a few more xrunners around here and have a meet and go for a rip..tommy looking at coming down in the summer I think so hopefully plan it for then if not I'll probably plan a trip up his way by kelowna area so keep in contact man hopefully we can all get together.

I just posted some pics up on the Facebook page Sunday after I waxed mine

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
looks like we might have to get a meet going here soon! i know theres more x-runners around here but i've never seen any of them on xru

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Yeah, meets are going to be tough for me this summer, As I'm working on a contract job 12 hours a day from 2pm - 2am Wednesdays - Sundays until end of September.

Top Bottom