Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RR Spotted on Rte 95 off ramp , NH !

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
I was on my way to the mall today to pay a bill and I was stopped at the lights and to my astonishment I saw a RR XR coming off the 95 off ramp in portsmouth, NH.

He had the foglight mod done. I waved to him but he just looked at me funny :stupid:

flyinbryan

Reaction score
im suprized u havent seen me around portsmouth im always down there lol

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
I dont venture into downtown Pmouth that often I usually just venture to the mall and then home. We'll meet up sometime.

flyinbryan

Reaction score
hey i think i saw this guy in maine heading south on 95 today, looked like an older guy with maybe a cowboy hat on, we were on opposite sides of the highway so its hard to tell lol

Reaction score
not me but i used to live in NH! you guys need to eat a hotdog from that stand in wells i believe... i cant remember what its called but i know they are freaking amazing

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
I second that ^

Havn't been there in forever

On a side note, you going to still hit up the drags if the rain holds off ?

flyinbryan

Reaction score
im working 2nd shift still and since its iffy with the rain im not going to risk wasting a vacation day on it, if its nice next weekend (and i can get my hands on an intake :biggrin: im deff going even if i have to take the day off.

ill let u know ahead of time.

flyinbryan

Reaction score
even if we dont meet down there sometime we should catch each other in portsmouth or something
:dontknow:

Top Bottom