Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S/C Painted and Preped!!!!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
So i bought the kit used and figured that there would be some minor things that would need some fixing/touch up/replace a couple things etc.

so let the moding of the S/C begin :rock:

first made sure entire kit was complete, only thing missing is the S/C Bracket bolts to mount to engine, anybody know the size needed?

You can see the scraches on the intake tube but its to be expected. :top:
sckit001.jpg

Main unit and bracket.
sckit005.jpg

Some of the peices that are prepped and painted.
Intake tube with new wrinkle finish applied.
sckit015.jpg

Intercooler that had some paint missing is all fixed.
sckit013.jpg

And decided to paint the S/C main wrinkle finish aswell.
and the bracket.
sckit011.jpg

sckit012.jpg

001.jpg

Of course what its going in lol, (and my dads tundy)
sckit017.jpg

sckit019.jpg

sckit018.jpg

Emanon

Reaction score
Looks sharp! I like how you painted the bits to match.:top:

X-roller

Reaction score
dude.... what a f-in tease!.... lol. I think that is going to look sick! hurry and finish!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
looking really good bro...nice job and can't wait to see the pics once those are installed...:top:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
whod you get the kit from bro? what does a used kit normally cost... good condition of course

NixXR462

Reaction score
Even though this thread is about your blower, I Heart Your Rims.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
nice dude!!! which pulley is that red one? i have the 75mm blk one which is that red?

ntinhri

Reaction score
Thats gonna look sick!! your gonna love the boost!

SooRunner

Reaction score
OMG your front brakes looks puny in those wheels. Time to upgrade to trd bbk. You gonna need it for all that power you putting under the hood.

Nice truck!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
actually the brakes work pretty good to be honest. I upgraded the rotors and am running YELLOW STUFF brake pads, slaped off about 16 feet in 60 - 0 and 26 feet in 100-0.

Also for a used kit, a couple things to remember there is usually alot more work on YOUR part cuase some things are worn and need replacing. I bought this kit for 2500 from dirty on here and he is one hell of a guy, shipped for free and kept constant comunication. As you can see i painted alot of the peices that has VERY USUAL wear after running 30k. I also am replaceing the belt, filter, oil filter, bypass valve, and all hoses that are readly available. All told with x-1 and fuel pump its cost about 4k. But a new kit is 6k with shipping, 5k for trd. still saved money. I just could not buy everything at once so this option worked for me, bought everything in steps.

and the pulley is the 80mm from URD.

Thanks for all the compliements i have done alot of work and im liking the results so far. :top:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
You stole my wheels!

Nice truck :p

Imitation is the best form of flattery. :top:

Ryan

Top Bottom