Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S.FL Part-out - TRD S/C and more

lamia2super

Reaction score
Better get some prices up. The rules state prices must be posted and also no feeler threads. Which this essentially is right now. Nhxrunner is gonna shut you down soon lol

alright here you are.....2-3 weeks time im planning to remove the s/c etc...

Prices

TRD S/C, 7th injector, throttle body, upgraded water pump, efan, catch can, injectors, intake, UCON, spare belt, brackets, Tstat., injectors -- Package deal-- $5000
TRD Brakes-- $1300 shipped
Factory oil cooler-- $420 shipped
NEW URD Throw-out bearing $200 shipped
XII performance Rear Adjustable Anti-Swaybay $200 shipped
Ionic SE Tonneau Cover $260

lamia2super

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on the upgraded water pump for s/c? How is it different from the stock pump?

more reliable and flows a little more so in theory should help keep the charger a little cooler. just like the efan thats hooked up to try and keep everything a little cooler

RS2008XR

Reaction score
Very tempted in getting the whole TRD S/C setup....and I'm local. How many miles you have on this so far?

lamia2super

Reaction score
Please wait a few weeks, I have a point to prove and should be ready within a month....Right lamia? LOL

Your truck is never going to be ready.....beside the race would be over by the time your shit starts moving

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Very tempted in getting the whole TRD S/C setup....and I'm local. How many miles you have on this so far?

I'll throw in an alternator and starter to whoever scoops this up from Lamia2super for free. They r used and tested in working order.. local deal only.

lamia2super

Reaction score
I'll throw in an alternator and starter to whoever scoops this up from Lamia2super for free. They r used and tested in working order.. local deal only.

cant beat that !! bro why arent why arent you apart of the groupme chat we have going? im always messing with blue on that thing

lamia2super

Reaction score
Supercharger kit, factory oil cooler, and curt trailer hitch is all REMOVED so I'll update with pics once i box/clean things up......right now everything is just sitting in my garage

Last edited:

lamia2super

Reaction score
Listed the truck FOR SALE for $13K

TRD SUPERCHARGER, TRD BBK, oil cooler, intake, ucon, gauges and some other bits and pieces have been removed.

Headers are still on if someone wants to make a deal for them since i need the stock headers.

Top Bottom