Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S-runner Killed.

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
So i was cruising with my fiance down I-8 and there was a Black S-runner. So i had to make an appearence. i pulled up and just looked over and kinda smirked and gas it just enough gas to pull away. Then with no warning i Hear a down shift and the S-runner starting to pull. So i down shifted to 3rd hit it hard and i hit it right about the time he was door to door and he was smiling like he had me. till i made up the few MPH he was over me then just put car lengths on him till about 120 and i let out with him far behind me.

Outburst

Reaction score
Nice kill.

Just a fair warning though, careful with S-runners. There are tons of them that are much, much, MUCH faster than us.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
You sure it wasnt just a plain old slammed taco? Haha. Cant really see a stock x beating out an s runner.. heard their quick as hell, and light.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You sure it wasnt just a plain old slammed taco? Haha. Cant really see a stock x beating out an s runner.. heard their quick as hell, and light.

Stock S-runner isn't nothing special engine wise. Just the 3.4L found in the other tacomas. They do have some potential though. The block is stout and there are guys making tons of power throwing turbos on them. :top:

Murderface

Reaction score

Ya they're really nothing special power wise, not that ours are either stock. Well under 200hp to the crank for an S-Runner

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
im beat a S-runner thats running 5psi with a s/c there not impressive. the S/c s-runner i barely pulled on from a roll but it seemed the faster we went the more i pulled.

theres a Black one that hangs around Del mar thats s/c with 19s front 20s rear rides with nose down sweet looking but i havent seen any Srunners that are quick yet. im always searching

Outburst

Reaction score
there's specifically 2 S-runners in SD that I know of both running 2jzs. thats what i meant about there are fast s-runners out there.

trd_sport

Reaction score
im beat a S-runner thats running 5psi with a s/c there not impressive. the S/c s-runner i barely pulled on from a roll but it seemed the faster we went the more i pulled.

theres a Black one that hangs around Del mar thats s/c with 19s front 20s rear rides with nose down sweet looking but i havent seen any Srunners that are quick yet. im always searching

the old model sc from trd added a n awesome 40hp I think lol......the 3.4s sc run a tad slower than a 1grfe stock. Now if they upgrade that sc it will be a better race.

Murderface

Reaction score
That above S-Runner is sweet but there's 2 things that bother me with it. If u look at the tailpipe section u can see that it has a cheap extension that's all rusted and poorly done. Second thing is all the lines and hoses under the hood, is there no way to make them a little more presentable so it doesn't look like someone grabbed a bunch of lines and just threw them under the hood.....looks terrible:thumpdown: And damn get a URD O2 sim for that bitch already!!!

I wish or X's had as many mod options that those did, I mean a carbon fiber body kit? F'n sweet!! I know that thing has a rebuilt engine with forged internals, if I had the money I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat!

Top Bottom