Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sac Euro Sunday 4th Sunday of the month

bouncer163

Reaction score
Anyone interested in meeting at the Sac Euro Sunday it's one of the event i've been going to for almost 4 years now it started as a Ferrari get together and ended up a little everything show that's free and only last a couple hours. just goto .eurosunday.net. :rockon:

Vince77

Reaction score
That could be interesting. Might check this out sometime.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
hmmmm where is it exactly? sounds interesting?

06XR-SW

Reaction score
sounds cool looks like the closest one is bay area

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Anyone interested in meeting at the Sac Euro Sunday it's one of the event i've been going to for almost 4 years now it started as a Ferrari get together and ended up a little everything show that's free and only last a couple hours. just goto .eurosunday.net. :rockon:

glad I could get you onto Xru!:top: even if it was by a hallmark envelope lol.. Hopefully you'll be at some x meets comin up! Sunday might be cool though let me see what's goin on!

dmbfan73

Reaction score
welcome to xru man! i'm stationed at travis as well. i might have to check it out.

bouncer163

Reaction score
the one in Sac is usually bigger and it's this weekend. last week was Danville and was probably rained out. if anyone is wanting to go text me @ 707-208-3241.

Top Bottom