Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sad and mad

Redxxxgirl

Reaction score
Just joined last night. This morning my truck was towed away thanks to some idiot on their cell phone who t-boned me and continued to turn left scrapin from front passenger wheel to rear passnger wheel. Yah I cried my Roja X is potentially scrapped(i hope not) or at least out of commission until insurance company decides her fate. Praying for repair not totaled. The 22yo that hit me will surely get insurance price punishment I'm sure her daddy loved his crappy jeep being destroyed too. So the 17" rim issue is moot now. And yes in Maine 2wd stick shift winter drivin psycho!
Thanks for tryin to help LT

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope it gets fixed and you get to stunt in your Roja red X again...Keep your head up and Welcome to the best forum on the net!! Your now in the Underground....

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Get your post count up a few and post some pics of the damage. We're great "armchair appraisers" :top:

On a side note it's nice to see another LOCAL member. Where abouts in Maine are you?

Redxxxgirl

Reaction score
The pix are on my computer can't access them now but will post the carnage ltr. The chick directly hit my front passenger wheel straight on and then turned left kept going and scraped front & back quarter panel both doors all ground effects destroyed wheel well to wheel well. It's the hit to the tire that is the possible big issue hammered it straight in I hope no frame damage etc to that area.

I'm in Portland u the blue x guy I used to see in sopo?

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Well get it all fixed up and come to X-Fest! You can convoy down with me and akakrill :top: No I'm in NH. You're probably thinking of Eric (shax07)

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your luck. It might be better if she is totalled. Then maybe you can invest and get another one. ....or have her fixed and customized...... welcome to the underground... and no matter what I am sure it will get figured out

Redxxxgirl

Reaction score
Had no clue these trucks had such a following! I geeked out on one in Daytona in 05 I think hunted mine down in fort meyers had to have it despite the snow! I'm a Toyota junkie anyway and this truck was too hot to pass up. Clutch issues tho the only time ever w a Toyota. Any one else have the clutch go? Or the ( I'm no mechanic bear w me) the return spring on the pedal too 3 months before the whole thing went bad. Still love her tho don't care 75,000 miles my last yoda had 450k so I'll be a granny drivin my X I hope! Lol

Redxxxgirl

Reaction score
Looks like the feats are a blast would love to come!

Fests spelling good

An issue for sure wtf my 1988 sr5 had the factory clutch at 450k!

Rusted to death then went to Mexico...

Sounds cool good fall roadtrip

Last edited:

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Sounds real shitty, all the best with the repairs. Xru is full of great people with real helpful information.

absolut

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. hopfully u can get her fixed. or get a new one.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
:ahhhhh: Ouch!
I hope you get it back better than before... or make them pay for a replacement! :top:

SDXR619

Reaction score
It sucks! Especially when we care so much about our trucks and other people just don't give a crap! Hope it all goes well for you.

o5oldblue

Reaction score
sorry to read the bad news. It sounds bad. If it gets totaled you could possibly invest in a new one. Good luck.Hope it all works out for you.

gotrdwoohoo

Reaction score
Man, sorry to hear about your issue.

Great people on here that can help you with all your questions.

Welcom

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Wow, sorry to hear that you got creamed...and that your ok, i hope? It realy is ashame they don't spend that extra time to pay attention any more driving like they did in the older days with no phone! I hope they can fix it correct for you or just get another 05-08 model so u can s/c it! And do more moding! Good luck to ya, with Ins. or a new find! Welcome to the X site! :)

Rob

nick_gz1

Reaction score
damn! sorry to hear that, well if its scrapped hopefully you can pick up a new one!

Top Bottom