Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sad but hilarious!!

Superloki24

Reaction score
Well as the title indicates I had a little run in with a super fast window shaking Pontiac Aztec tonight. It was the most hilarious thing I have yet to see. I'll give the run down of how this happened:

- I was just cruising from downtown after watching the fight out on the patio, and then all of a sudden this Aztec comes out of a side street riping his tires up right after I go by. Didn't think much of it until he and his 4 other buddies....yes they were packed in there like sardines, came up beside me and started giving it. Bascially he got like one car length in front of me and then backed off until he was even with me. Then him and all his buddies start yelling at me saying I am driving a little toy truck and not a real truck. This is what set me off.....so I drop it down to second still going about 75km/h and just take off. A few corners later I can't see his headlights anymore, so I figure its over with and he gave up.....not a chance, this guy is extremely stupid. The next stop light he pulls up behind me and literally like 2 inches from my bumper. I was waiting for him to hit it and then I was going to step out with my 5lb sledge I keep under the seat and readjust his bumper....lol. Anyways at this point I am just getting pissed off at this guy cause he is going to attract the law the way he is acting and I didn't need that. So once green I just drop it, and never let up until I made it to the highway....on-ramp at 150km/h is always fun.

So thats it, not much gratification but hopefully a few of you guys got a good laugh out of it....I know I sure did.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
lol theres a jersey shore tripple pop colar type guy who rock a buick redevaus with black stoocker hub caps in my town lol

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
They actually said you were driving a little toy truck and not a real truck?!
They were driving an Aztec! That's not a real anything except FUGLY!
Glad you put them in their place! :top:

xrgilly

Reaction score
bahaha azteck i dont get ppl

toy truck sure its a toyota that spanked there gm
im still waiting for the day i come across a extreme that wants to run my poor lil stock x

azburnin

Reaction score
I've actually run three extremes here in Va, no competition here. I've surely run them into the ground. the only comp truck i have "yet" is a lightening with 400+ whp. lowered w/tricks. Yota power is hard to beat!!!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
lol theres a jersey shore tripple pop colar type guy who rock a buick redevaus with black stoocker hub caps in my town lol

the only thing I understood from that was Buick Rendezvous, whats a jersey show triple pop collar?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
the only thing I understood from that was Buick Rendezvous, whats a jersey show triple pop collar?

DoucheBag.jpg

Superloki24

Reaction score
Yeah it was alright but like xgrilly said, I would love to teach some extremes what the X is all about. I would love to see how our trucks do against the new 5.3L Colorados. I think it would be fairly close, but I haven't seen any around here so I have no idea...lol.

Top Bottom