Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sad day

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Well finally pulled the trigger on a new truck. Bought a 2016 Tundra with the TRD package. Should be here in the next two weeks. Got the x at the garage now stripping some of the parts of her. Had the xrunner since new, definitely going to miss her. Hopefully pick another one up in the future when i get some stuff straightened out. Hopefully the new owner joines the forum there getting one hell of a clean truck, with some good upgrades that arent coming off

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you stuff a bunch of recruitment cards in it....if you need a few let me know..you better still come up for meets

Coupe

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing pics of the new ride.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Make sure you stuff a bunch of recruitment cards in it....if you need a few let me know..you better still come up for meets

I stll have some gonna put them in a cpl different places. Ill definitely still come up and hang always have a blast with you guys.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Traction bar for sale? I wamt

That is probably gonna stay on, cant find the factory studs for the rear end. And i see that their hard to come by. If i take it off i will let u know

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Which alpine head unit are you running?

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Its a iva-w200. Its an older one crap i cant even remember when i bought it :laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you miss your X-Runner, just stick the Tundy on "tow/haul mode" and mash the
go pedal (if you have the iForce 5.7L)... just don't try to turn a corner while doing it!
:burnout:

Top Bottom