Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sad Sunday (truck carnage)

jubjub

Reaction score
Thought I'd make a post even though I'm like a massive troll on this site I learned ALOT of stuff. but sunday on my way home with my girlfriend from grocery shopping a girl ran a stop sign and plowed into the front of my X. thankfully no one was hurt in the accident. But this story makes this situation just a classic moment and I think this woman deserves some award for her stupidity. when the gir....bit.....ok girl hit me she hit up in the front passenger wheel area totally messed up my entire front end but when she hit me her front bumper got stuck in my wheel well and she backed up. parked like 30feet up the road where she parked. i walked over there to see if she was okay as well, getting a good look at her. I told her to stay there and we can get insurance information swapped and what not and I'll get the cops and a tow truck and what not... while some of the lookie lews on the street started yelling at me saying i think she is trying to leave!! she started up her car and took off!!! My jaw dropped as i was absolutely shocked...she bolted!!! so everyone is like did anyone get her license plate blah blah blah i look back at my busted X infuriated that she hit and run me then a nice smirk came to my face as i realized her front bumper was still stuck in my wheel well!!! with her license plate still attached!! lmao!! i immediately call 911 tell them I was involved in a hit and run and need a cop ASAP. The officer came and i told him what happened and he definitely laughed at how stupid the girl was leaving her bumper and the plate. The police officer set me up with a police lineup of pictures, and what not....all i can say is this girl is definitely going to have issues when they catch her...

one side of me says i hope they total it out, cause when the suspension

Photo0158.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Photo0157-1.jpg

Last edited:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
That sux bro its good that no 1 got hurt, but u got everything straight and they will get her dumb ass.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your accident man. I had my run in with a stupid girl as well. regardless of gender there are stupid drivers out there everywhere. karma's a bitch so she'll get whats coming to her. glad everyones ok though.

B-runner

Reaction score
oh no. not another BSP. great to hear no one was hurt. GET HER.

jubjub

Reaction score
sorry edited that when she hit me and her bumper got stuck in my truck, and license plate was attached lmao!! still makes me laugh

but im kind of worried about the truck being totaled i called the collision place today they said they are not sure the frame is strait anymore, and he said the entire passenger side suspension was busted, tie rod was in 3 pieces, control arms bent, wheel is bent (20" chrome) obviously entire front clip looks like it needs replaced to driver side fender is bent to because of everything shifted, and i felt it when i opened the door. passenger door got opened bent to get out bent the fender/door up more....it doesnt look horrible but just alot of damage all around and total suspension...im kind of hoping they will total it out since i have gap insurance as well i will just go buy another X or prerunner :) atleast another tacoma. also resale value goes down drastically if it was in a major accident. guess its sad to i just put on about month or two ago some nice slotted/xdrilled with red TRD pads on to!!

Last edited:

Scarface

Reaction score
Dumb B*tch. I hope they catch her soon. Glad no one was hurt, sorry to hear about your x.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA! OMG that's the "best" accident story I've read on here yet. Really sorry about your truck bro but thank God for justice! Did you get any pics with the bumper still on there? That would the most epic FAIL pic.

rich017

Reaction score
They probably went to her house shortly after that accident. Won't be long until they find her.

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
Mine kinda looked like that minus the suspension damage, left side. Most likely the inner panel from the firewall forward id bent. if they think the frame is damaged then they'll call it done. Sorry to hear man. Do you have uninsured motorist?

They probably went to her house shortly after that accident. Won't be long until they find her.
Felony hit and run= she's royally screwed.

Last edited:

SX TOY

Reaction score
glad you are ok that is classic that her bumper and plate got left behind:stupid:

x ynot

Reaction score
good to here your ok and good luck with the insurance

808XR10

Reaction score
sorry to see that X is struck badly but im glad your all ok. id sue that biitch and show no mercy. but its not going to too long until they find her. JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.....in my hero accent.lol

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam I'm sorry bout the truck! I was going say from the pictures, ya still got a headlight, hood latches, wheel is pretty straight! Just toss some duck-tape on the she'll be good to go!

That is funny bout her bumper! When I was in highschool I saw a guy T-bone a cop, and it knocked the front bumper with tag off of his car! And he took off too! Think he might been little screwed after!

jubjub

Reaction score
oh its just a matter of time til they catch her i believe in vacaville california, there isnt much crime at all, maybe other then the winchells not getting doughnuts done by 9am? either way i'd really like to see her get caught and do some community service atleast! (jails are crowded enough)

if i was in the right mind set at the time i should of actually taken a picture of her bumper in my truck been like a hit and run fail or honda/toyota car sex picture lmao! but you can kind of see the bumper in the bed of the truck in the 3rd picture

im debating about sueing when they find her but im not sure i could actually get much out of her thats what im worried about. not sure how that works never dealt with this as well i hope none of you have ever had to deal with this either (hit and run that is)

xmoney jr

Reaction score
och dude i hope u alright whats ur plans for the truck are u gonna get it fixed or junk it and get something else
???

jubjub

Reaction score
well im hoping its totaled to be honest...cars are never the same after a wreck is what i've experienced...i was eyeballing a blue 08 Xrunner in arizona with like 6k miles...definately another tacoma FTW!

Murderface

Reaction score
Thats priceless!! I just handed my phone to my wife so she could read ur post. From the other room i could hear her saying" what a stupid bitch" with some laughter mixed in.

Hope it works out!

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Ha! She must of been drunk to not have thought it all the way through, or maybe she is just that dumb. Hope she gets the Shaft of the Law hard and glad you are good to go and everything works out for the best.

07SWB

Reaction score
its not worth it to sue anyone man.

The time it takes to go through with it and the headaches it causes completely suck, trust me. I've been through it before and the only way ill ever do that again is if im seriously hurt or something of mine is seriously damaged.

Look at it this way, if the truck is totaled, you start off with a fresh pallet to get whatever you want with no negative equity in the vehicle.

As much as i hate stupid people, carma will punch her right in the ovaries and youll get your laugh.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
u wont be sueing her....u sue her insurance company. my wife was in an accident where she stopped in time but the car behind her didnt and pushed her into the car in front. and the girl in front had a dent in her rear bumper that the tip of ur finger would barely fit in.......and her mom (who wasnt even there during) said that she thinks her daughters back hurts........then the girl sued and got 13k from my wifes ins company and dropped her GL man

Top Bottom