Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

San Antonio meet and greet

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Anyone in San Antonio or other local areas wanna have a little meet and greet? KETCHUP and I are contemplating about having one in SA this weekend. I down for anytime anywhere. If you wanna hangout post and list a time and place you'd like to meet.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea, I am down brotha. Just got a place to be on Sat from 1300 to 1430ish

Is there a strip here?

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
A strip mall? theres tons by where I live. I live by sea world, if your familiar with that. I think your at the base off of 90 correct? There are other places if your interested.

PiNkY

Reaction score
I may be in town next wknd so if yall do I'll be in.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
OH :laugh:yeah I can do that. just gotta hop on I10. heres the schedule. http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/schedule.htm

yea, I would like to run the truck. Haven't since I put the blower on. Now that I got most of my problems fixed, time to see what she will do.....

I may be in town next wknd so if yall do I'll be in.

that's cool brotha. Where are the rest of the SA crew? I know there are more. I have met a few members that are here temp. Hopefully we can get those peps to meet up.

UPDATE: My function is scheduled from 1300 to 1600 on Sat. So either morning on Sat for me. Friday night, or all day Sunday. Lets get some dates and times together for the group.

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Honestly, I think Sunday would be better for me. I don't want to have to cut my meet short cause of this mandatory fun I have to do on Saturday.....

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Sounds good I'm down. since its an all day thing what other things should we do other than racing?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
what ever brotha. maybe tinker with the trucks or something. where are we doing this meet?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I am good for Sat now. My event got canceled. Lets get a hard date, time, and location set down....

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Ok I'll give you three choices.

1. Saturday, 11 a.m. San Antonio Speedway
2. Saturday, 11 a.m. La cantera shops or Fiesta Texas.
3. Or someones house. I don't care whose it is.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
how many actually want to run their trucks. dont want to be the only one. we can do something else. just hang out n maybe go crusin....

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I'll run. Haven't been on a strip forever. cruisin sounds good to.

Top Bottom