Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

San Diego X-runners

joman

Reaction score
i'm down for this tomorrow someone pm me with your ## tomorrow morning?

SDXR

Reaction score
spotted 2 x's on woodshawn last night. Anyone on here?

Grumpy

Reaction score
I'll be in San Diego on the 27th & 28th of October (next Monday & Tuesday).
If anyone wanna hangout, cruise, or grab a beer, post up a reply and I'll pm you my number.

XR2000

Reaction score
did that phils bbq meet ever happen? we should do that

I agree!!!

I've been hoping to catch a meet but hell i've been going underway 10-15 days at a time....i don't even know my days off any more....But im still finding time to play with the truck...i installed my NST pully and my subxclosure...really looks good..be nice to show it off.
Was there someone on this thread that was trying to install a leaf drop?? How that turned out?
Did the Dyno Testing meet go down???

YotaFab

Reaction score
i installed my drop it went well, took around 2 hrs to do front and rear with 2 people....im gonna do my pulley this weekend ... ims till down for phils

six1nina

Reaction score
or we should do i mod day. i need to install my headers

XR2000

Reaction score
i installed my drop it went well, took around 2 hrs to do front and rear with 2 people....im gonna do my pulley this weekend ... ims till down for phils
Glad you had no trouble..got some pics??

SDXR

Reaction score
spotted an bsp at plaza bonita yesterday parked on the street by outback steakhouse. anyone?

YotaFab

Reaction score
this is right after i finished
IMG00049.jpg

IMG00102.jpg

XR2000

Reaction score
The pics are Nice!!! Not to high not to low..NICE!! I can't wait to get the money to drop mine.

Any one on here in SD Work over on the 32nd street base? I've seen 3 SWB 2 RR and 2 BSP...in like the past month.

YotaFab

Reaction score
thanks... ive seen 3 xr in pb this week... there is one swb with a tonneau cover thats got body damage

XR2000

Reaction score
Yeah a meet really needs to go down.
Im off tomorrow!!!:top:
My only day off for the next 20 days!!
I guess that's too short of a notice.

six1nina

Reaction score
can anyone help me out. jus installed my dt headers n i guess i have a exhaust leak. not really sure. but it sounds like a civic running open headers. sounds like ass. well i dont really have a place to do it, or tools. the guy i took it to that helped me, some what, didnt really wana find out what was wrong with it. im willing to pay. juss name ur price. i juss cant afford to take it to the shop cause i had to buy a new o2 sensor. let me know, thnx

XR2000

Reaction score
can anyone help me out. jus installed my dt headers n i guess i have a exhaust leak. not really sure. but it sounds like a civic running open headers. sounds like ass. well i dont really have a place to do it, or tools. the guy i took it to that helped me, some what, didnt really wana find out what was wrong with it. im willing to pay. juss name ur price. i juss cant afford to take it to the shop cause i had to buy a new o2 sensor. let me know, thnx

If your running a magnaflow with the DTLT's it's going to sound rasppy as hell!!!!!!!
There is not much you can do about look at some threads...look at some some videos...talk to other people.
URD has some things that will help queit the beast within down. I bought the pipe bomb and a dynomax (Turbo) muffler and that gave my truck a good sound. (i think it's a good sound.)
As far as an exhaust leak...are you smelling exhaust? Search for Exhaust leaks on here a look of good info on checking for leaks!!!
Good luck!!!

six1nina

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the fog light mod in person?

i can do it for u. hit me up: (six1nina)534-4031

-Mike

wussup SD homies. the ct guys r havin another meet n yall should roll with me since im the only one with a xr at the ct meets. ( i let one of the guys with a 06 dubcab test drive the x, n now hes gona trade it in for a xr:rock:)
heres the link:

http://www.customtacos.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=123756

this is when we had our 3 day taco weekend:
http://www.customtacos.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=123054
http://www.customtacos.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=123300

Top Bottom