Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

San diego x's

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
its 2 weeks away im sure you can get even more...theres 6 pages of ppl saiying there in sd...lol

whos interested in coming down with outburst and couple others for a meet on the 12...'?

Outburst

Reaction score
So I didn't really spot an X, but I'm bumping this thread so I can call you San Diego guys.

SoCal X-meet Cable Airport 02-02-11

Fisherman and I are going to roll up there together. It would be pretty sick if we can get 4-5 of us rolling up there together. Show the other SoCal guys how its done here in SD. :rock:

EhdzXrunnR

Reaction score
i'm in Skyline/Paradise Valley area...I am not as active as I am back in the mid 90's where I used to go to Mira Mesa BLVD every Saturday night but maybe once in a while trade some info's to keep my X looks good.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
you should come up with the other guys to the meet on the 12th

Outburst

Reaction score
i'm in Skyline/Paradise Valley area...I am not as active as I am back in the mid 90's where I used to go to Mira Mesa BLVD every Saturday night but maybe once in a while trade some info's to keep my X looks good.
I live in Chula Vista/Bonita area, so we're right across the freeway from each other.

you should come up with the other guys to the meet on the 12th
I agree! If you wanna go man, we can meet at Plaza Bonita and roll to UTC and meet Fisherman there. From there it's a straight shot to the meet place. A nice 2 hour drive with 2 other X's if you want.

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
spotted a SWB X on i-8 going east by the wal mart. we gave each other a little punch.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Saw a BSP in the overflow dirt parking lot @ Miramar College, lowered with the TRD BBK, after market deck...Im @ miramar MON-THURS, 8-12...i've never scene you before...i wanna say it was Thursday

EhdzXrunnR

Reaction score
sorry for the late responce...thanks for all the invite...sorry I cant really go much out due to work and family... i am not as young as i used too but one of this days i'll get with you guys...i'm working on to get the X2000 speedstur lid but i'll probabaly driving at Santa Fe Spring up north.

jimmyboi

Reaction score
just had a chance here at work to sit down and read this thread. BSP in lemon grove. parked beside a stock BSP on the third deck of the Balboa medical center, sound like anybody?

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
I saw a stock looking XR at McGregors last night. Has a URD sticker in the rear glass.

Outburst

Reaction score
I saw a stock looking XR at McGregors last night. Has a URD sticker in the rear glass.
That would be me.

Saw your awesome 4banger and knew it was you right off the bat. Especially with the XR rims. I did a quick pass by in front of McGregors with the X to see if you would notice.

Good thing about my truck is that it looks stock. :top: It's really not so stock..

You parked a space away from me. So of course I would notice. I was just about to put a XRU card on your window but couldn't because so lame-o wanted me to get out of my parking spot quickly. You know how bad the parking is at McGregors

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
That would be me.

Saw your awesome 4banger and knew it was you right off the bat. Especially with the XR rims. I did a quick pass by in front of McGregors with the X to see if you would notice.

Good thing about my truck is that it looks stock. :top: It's really not so stock..

You parked a space away from me. So of course I would notice. I was just about to put a XRU card on your window but couldn't because so lame-o wanted me to get out of my parking spot quickly. You know how bad the parking is at McGregors

You supercharged?

And yea, Geezey's parting sucks at life. haha

jimmyboi

Reaction score
outburst i wanna help you with the SC. i've never done one and would love to figure out how to. i probably won't ever do it on mine but i don't care. you're probably only 15 minutes away from what it sounds like.

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
outburst i wanna help you with the SC. i've never done one and would love to figure out how to. i probably won't ever do it on mine but i don't care. you're probably only 15 minutes away from what it sounds like.

I'm in Mission Valley. Never boosted anything, but I'm willing to offer tools and a helping hand too.

Where does everyone live at?

Outburst

Reaction score
I live in Chula Vista. I'm constantly at mission valley because my friends go to state while I go to UCSD. so i crash at their place instead of coming all the way to Chula Vista again. That's why i'm always parked at mcgregors. i park there untill my friend leaves for work at night. i take over his parking spot then.

Top Bottom