Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Santa came early! Woooot!!

Miami_X

Reaction score
DTLTs, O2 sim, 2.825 URD Pulley, PVC catch can. All waiting for installation after Christmas!

Attachments

• image-613876043.jpg
    image-613876043.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 106

Murderface

Reaction score
U got a Polly Vinyl Chloride catch can? Is that custom lol.

At least now that blower will have some easier breathing exhaust to help it out!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha! I saw that and it made me chuckle as well. Probably the Auto-FU from the phone.

Those are some damn good mods man. Just had some flash backs myself. Those are really going to make you lve your truck all over again. :D

Miami_X

Reaction score
Awwwwww. You guys - such kidders! :laugh:

13s in '13 - that's my New Year's resolution.

dramad1

Reaction score
Nice set of mods you have got there. What is that tube on the front if the headers? Looks like an extra collector or something. Are these for the 09 or newer?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Nice set of mods you have got there. What is that tube on the front if the headers? Looks like an extra collector or something. Are these for the 09 or newer?

I think that's on the 12s and newer. For the air pump system maybe?

Miami_X

Reaction score
Yeah, that additional tube is for the cursed air injection system on the 2012. Hopefully, one day an alternate ECU will be produced for the newer X-Runners that will allow the 'bypassing' of all those sensors and pumps.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Oh yeah now were cookin!!!!!!! Cant wait to get us all back on the road rippin the streets.

Miami_X

Reaction score
Oh yeah now were cookin!!!!!!! Cant wait to get us all back on the road rippin the streets.

Hell yeah, Marc. I think I'll still be seeing the back end of your White Beast for a while, but I hope to at least give you a close race at the strip. Hope it's soon, and SouthernmostXR is there, too - along with a bunch of other SoFla XRU members.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
How did Santa know I wanted to run 13s??? :top: Maybe the Caltracs will be under the tree!

Lol i have barely anythang done to mine n i allmost broke into the 13.9s,you should been wanting 12's

roy365

Reaction score
Lol i have barely anythang done to mine n i allmost broke into the 13.9s,you should been wanting 12's

""Barely anything done" ?????? Your mod list is in the thousand(s)........I'd hate to see your idea of heavily modded. :rofl:

That's a biiiiiiiiig step to go from 13.9's to 12's. Pretty nice you're N/A and getting close to 13's though. :rockon:

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
""Barely anything done" ?????? Your mod list is in the thousand(s)........I'd hate to see your idea of heavily modded. :rofl:

That's a biiiiiiiiig step to go from 13.9's to 12's. Pretty nice you're N/A and getting close to 13's though. :rockon:

Lol well thats lil stuff compared to f/i with a urd pulley n trd injectors,if i woulda had a urd traction im 99% sure i woulda have a 13.9 somethang

Top Bottom