Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

satoshi GRILLE INSERT looking for Tester !!

Vince77

Reaction score
Saw this over on TW. This is a great idea. Would they be available in different mesh sizes?

Vince77

Reaction score
Well, the size of the mesh opening. It can be the same pattern, just a different size.

Vince77

Reaction score
I was just curious. I personally like a tighter mesh. But it's just a preference.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
tak, keep in mind that if you do go into production you will need to become a vendor. Per our rules, in order to sell more than one of an item you must be a vendor or advertiser. :top:

takdrifter

Reaction score
tak, keep in mind that if you do go into production you will need to become a vendor. Per our rules, in order to sell more than one of an item you must be a vendor or advertiser. :top:

I will thank you

Last edited:

takdrifter

Reaction score
I do metal art but I'm working on the car side of the site.

Elusiveelement.com

2006nightrider

Reaction score
This is why i wrote tester IM WELL AWARE OF HOW IT WORKS!!!!!
Tester, feeler...whatever you want to call it.

Get an attitude with one of my staff members again and this thread will be gone:top:
I wont be selling these or doing a gb on this forum I will be selling them on my website.
How are we supposed to know that if you never mentioned that in your original post? Just from reading it, it looks like you were planning on selling these here.

takdrifter

Reaction score
Tester, feeler...whatever you want to call it.

Get an attitude with one of my staff members again and this thread will be gone:top:

How are we supposed to know that if you never mentioned that in your original post? Just from reading it, it looks like you were planning on selling these here.

Your right!! Did not mean to step on toes but couldn't you guys pm me instead, or send info on becoming a vendor??? Thanks won't happen again

Do you still need another tester grill?

Still looking

Last edited:
Top Bottom