Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saw 5 (all SWB) on 1-25 cruising up I-95

gunner76137

Reaction score
I have been in florida since the 15th . Saw a SWB in Lake Placid Florida on the 24th. Then coming home today 778 miles saw 5 x's the most I've ever seen in 1 day on a road trip. Even funnier they were all SWB.
The first was at mile marker 194 on I-95
Second was right at the Florida and Georgia border
Third was in Kingsland GA (tried to find the owner but couldn't, have pictures beside it , it was at a Pilot Truck Stop) So I tagged it
Forth was in Brunswick, Ga
Fifth was in Columbia SC came up beside him and revved engine to get their attention and my wife gave them a thumbs up as I downshifted to third and took off. LOL

Last edited:

X-FREAK

Reaction score
You were in the area that has probably the highest concentraion of X's in the east coast IMO lol. That and I've read virgina beach area has a lot. Jacksonville area has tons of them. The Toyota port/school is in Jax. I'm a master toyota tech and everytime I go to school I see at least 1 a day driving back and fourth from school lol

BondXII

Reaction score
I assume that you didn't notice if the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th SWB had a recessed billet grill, KMS Slide wheels, or XII Performance stickers on the bed sides near the rear bumper??

X-FREAK

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe one of those was yours Buck but I thought you and Amy might have been in NY at that time...

BondXII

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe one of those was yours Buck but I thought you and Amy might have been in NY at that time...

Disregard. Just noticed the date and you're right...wait a minute...how'd you know we were in NY? Stalker. :ahhhhh: :biggrin:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i was gonna post the same thing but compared time frames and decided to stay mum. :)

X-FREAK

Reaction score
Disregard. Just noticed the date and you're right...wait a minute...how'd you know we were in NY? Stalker. :ahhhhh: :biggrin:

Haha, I'm Ryan the guy you sent the QA1 bushings to! I stalk your life story on FB :biggrin: JK :stupid:

gunner76137

Reaction score
Most of the x's I saw were stock but 1. Heres the one that was at the truck stop.

BondXII

Reaction score
The pictures are one that is a Navy LT's X-Runner. I keep giving her a hard time about needing to be moah low...but she won't bite. For those of you that have been on the forum for a long time...this is WayneR's old truck. Traded it in for a new M3 (4 door). It only saw rain once (at a Daytona meet) before she got it.

Hard to say about the other ones.

gunner76137

Reaction score
It was sitting at a pilot truck stop in Kingsland, we were there about an hour eating and looked all over for the owner.

Top Bottom