Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scangauge II AFR

Spyder327

Reaction score
I'm really curious to see if this thing is even close to being accurate, my readings seem to be dead on to what they "should" be. 14.7 at idle and wot it will drop to around 12.0. High RPM 4th gear wot it will drop to low 11's and then gradually climb back up some. Interesting.....

I can do it and compare it to my XD, i just don't remember where i go to add the new gauge. Maybe i'll go experiment

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
while driving around last night, it didnt seem to go along very well with the readings coming from the Xtune software.

Vince77

Reaction score
Got it on the scangauge, it work but wouldn't know how accurate. The scangauge reacts slowly as it is. Still cool tho.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I just skimmed through the manual.. How do you get a/f?

lamecargo

Reaction score
if you go to one of the screens you can turn the refresh rate to fast...but i just did this readings are accurate to my wideband......now what do i do

Spyder327

Reaction score
if you go to one of the screens you can turn the refresh rate to fast...but i just did this readings are accurate to my wideband......now what do i do

I have my refresh rate as fast, the wideband is just extremely fast so i guess i'm used to it that way.

ntinhri

Reaction score
yea and when x1 takes over I only see 14.4.. its ok but Im gonna try the other mods

ghostboy

Reaction score
I gues you can only have one wideband accessing the stock sensor? I'm not sure but when I try to put two or more values on the gauge for the wideband only one of them works at a time. Where does the x-1 get its wideband readings from? Do you have to weld a bung in to connect to the x-1?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
AFR, ALT, & Bar Pressure (PSI) works for me.

currently my BAR PSI is 15.4 :)

ghostboy

Reaction score
yeah what is Bar (PSI)? mine sits at 14. My afr seems ok, haven't really tested it for more than a second at wot but i saw it dip to the 9's for a spllit second before it crawled back up to the low 12's is that a safe range for F/I? I also notice it stays in the low 14's when driving around with minimal boost. Does that sound normal?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Mine was at 14 all day today, im kind of confused now. I dont think it works right.

The AFR seems to be pretty close, its response time is slow.

blazinx

Reaction score
i think did something wrong with my AFR b/c it is sayin .18 shouldnt it say 18.0? but when i go wot it says .15?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
i think did something wrong with my AFR b/c it is sayin .18 shouldnt it say 18.0? but when i go wot it says .15?

Double check your values you inputted, make sure they're all correct. :top:

Top Bottom