Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scangauge Ii Group Buy!!!!

CanuckXtruck

Reaction score
are u having issues with ur current one? if so, how long did it last and what issues are u having with it?

thanks,
Michael

I am not having any trouble at all, I love it. The only thing I don't like is the size and the non removable cord. Reg

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Well it turns out I dont have a price for mirror mounts because ScanGauge does not make them! lol.

There is another company who makes these mounts, & they are a bit pricey.

If anyone is still interested in the mirror mounts I can get them, but it probably wont be discounted much.

I will contact the company who makes them tomorrow.

SGBM2.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I would like to know the price on this and i might pick one up depending on how much it is

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Well this group buy is coming to an end!!! Tomorrow I will start contacting everyone with payment instructions.

Id like to thank everyone for participating, it enabled everyone to get this unit at a crazy price!!!!!

I really have no interest in selling anymore across other forums as I am not making really anything off the sale. If anything this was a group effort for the XRU community to get everyone a slamming discount. This is a HUGE order to place!

Hanjob

Reaction score
Yeah, what is current price of the mount without discount? Do you have more info on the mount as well?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Yeah, what is current price of the mount without discount? Do you have more info on the mount as well?

Retail on the mount is 50 + shipping. I will have more information on it tomorrow.

Hanjob

Reaction score
Retail on the mount is 50 + shipping. I will have more information on it tomorrow.

Yikes that's steep for a mount, for $50 I might just attach to steering column, but keep us updated :top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Yikes that's steep for a mount, for $50 I might just attach to steering column, but keep us updated :top:

yeah, scratch the mount 4 me. Maybe I can some up with something :hmmmm2:

Justin

Hanjob

Reaction score
you can try and make your own mount? If I see how it's mounted I'm going to try and go to home depot to ghetto rig something that'll hold it on the mirror for less than $5 lol

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I am letting this group buy go until everyone is paid up and I am ready to place the order. If anyone still wants in speak up now!

When the last person is paid this buy is closed, forever (echoing maniacal laugh)....

Orangeblur

Reaction score
Hi Im interested...if the price is right--PM or email me, and lets get the ball rolling--Orangeblur

ntinhri

Reaction score
I must get one since justins getting one.. pm me on customtacos or here. I would like to get one.Thanks Steve

Top Bottom