Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scangauge Mounted Inside Rear View Mirror

KETCHUP

Reaction score
that is a one cool mod bro. Id like to do something like that with my radar.......hey.....maybe that is a good idea.

Looks nice Steven!

KX7

Reaction score
Great work Steven thats BA!!!!!:top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
thats pretty sweet, looks like alot of work, wish i knew how to do things like that!

HiTek21

Reaction score
That is friggin sweet! it looks like it came that way from the factory.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Steven, can you still change the colors?
yes I do believe he can.....he still retained the use of the button usage from the SG so " I " am pretty sure he can still change the colors....he can or will correct me if im wrong :biggrin:

lenie03

Reaction score
not bad lookin steven mad props for doing this. Does it obstruct your view though? Looks like it might a little bit.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Steven, can you still change the colors?

Yeah, all 5 buttons are across the top of the mirror now and all functions remain intact.

not bad lookin steven mad props for doing this. Does it obstruct your view though? Looks like it might a little bit.

haha... it's a little distracting but i think as i get use to it i wont even notice it there. I think the major thing to get use to is the difference in the actual glass. I guess automotive rear view mirror is slightly different than your average mirror. Everything looks tinted, almost as if the glass is tinted but it's not. No biggie tho, small sacrifices that are well worth it IMO. :top:

joman

Reaction score
damn thats hott! i like it very creative! and original! GREAT WORK!

Yallrun

Reaction score
Dam man, that's frickin awesome. :top: Life wont give me that much time. :laugh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
steve that looks really nice and clean.. you should become a vendor..lol

Stevenredx

Reaction score
steve that looks really nice and clean.. you should become a vendor..lol

haha, thanks

The only thing is, i really don't see anyone willing to fork out the cost of a homelink mirror and be willing to hack it up. I wouldn't have even attempted it if i wouldn't have gotten a homelink mirror for extra extra cheap from a great member here. :biggrin:

To be honest with you, i actually thought i had trashed my scangauge and a homelink mirror. The soldering on the scangauge was a huge pain and i really don't plan on doing another. lol

Top Bottom