Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SCCA Drifting in Belle Chasse, LA

Jeremias

Reaction score
Event Schedule: June 7th!!
Tech - 8:00-9:00am
Driver's meeting - 9:00-9:30am
First Car out - 9:30-10am
Last car out - 4:30-5:00pm

8 HOURS OF DRIFTING and Learning!!!
Everyone is welcome, doesn't matter if you're a beginner or pro, come!! Support the Drift scene here, help it grow!

Concessions will be on site
No fee for spectators,
Anyone over the age of 12 is welcome for ride alongs!

Any spectators MUST send their name and driver's license number to delta_guest@charter.net No Later Than to June 4, 2009. The guest list will be given to the base on the morning of June 5, 2009 and no additions will be able to be made. Even if you think you might go, send your name and DL# just in case.
If you don't give your name and license number to this e-mail address(depending on what time)I may still go to the gate to get you through:dontknow:

Last edited:

GR8DANE

Reaction score
damn!!!!....i would have really liked to go to this but imma be in Louisville, Kentucky

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
june 7th is a Sunday....hum...do we use our own vehicles???

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I would like to know if they provide cars as well. Would definitely be something fun to learn, but not in my truck!

Reaction score
If they're supplying the cars it might be kinda pricey...

DriftDay.com holds a drift 101 beginner class and offer cars that students can use but for a fee of about $400-$500 for that day...

But, you're using their, car, tires, motor, suspension, LSD, etc.

Jeremias

Reaction score
BUMP!! It's tomorrow!!! Free to get in, not free to drift(mabey free for beginners course if they have one)

Top Bottom