Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scrapin The Coast Biloxi, MS June 22-24

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I've been the last two years with this truck and never had an issue with anything

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I'll be at the Super8 as well. Probably won't get there till 9:30-10 pm Fri night though. When is everyone else planning on arriving? I'll be tired but still willing to chill w/ nice cold one in hand :blurock:

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I wanna get to biloxi around noon....give me time to clean up the truck after the drive...and still have a little time before going eat

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I'll be doing some late night washin lol I'm hoping my trick to keep bugs and stuff off the front works during the trip.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I found a nice car wash last year....so hit us up when you get there and ill show.you where its at....also we need to get the xrunners together Saturday sometime and find.places to take.pics together

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I Agree but won't we be in the show? :rolleyez: I think as long as we pull in @ the same time we should be able to park all in the same area. Wouldn't you think?

Am I gonna be the only BSP?

Last edited:

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Parking can be tricky at the show...especially with me having to park with my car club....but there are a few nice places to take pics....and no Cody 98_mud_bug is bsp ......and parking will have a lot to do with what time you get there...and also when you decide to be judged

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Ok....Alot different than the shows here then! Granted this is probably the biggest I've been too :top: I'm gonna try to leave here as early as possible if the boss will let me off!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I will be leaving after 2pm Friday when my wife gets out of school and meeting up with my friend with his bagged mustang. We are putting our vehicles in Friday and are bringing a third car to joy ride in. And Matt trust me it doesn't take long at all til the roads get congested...VERY congested lol. And I think Cody has a BSP/green theme going on his truck. My truck will be at the coliseum so my rims will be safe lol. And yes scrapin is way bigger than any car show I've been to.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Screw that ill be rolling the x around......and Cody actually got new rims and is djm now.....but yea you can expect Friday night all day Saturday it takes about 25 to 30 mins to drive a mile with the traffic......I got judged last year a little after 11 and it was 12:40 before I could get into the collesium with traffic....and judging to the collesium is roughly 2.5 miles

Zibilich

Reaction score
Yea i dont think im going to enter my truck anymore. Last year we rode around in the traffic watching all the people go crazy over the train horns and whatnot..

So im going to be rolling around in my X.. Probably gonna have a 2012 tacoma 4x4 with me and a white plastidiped 98 taco with a 3/4 drop and purple x runner rims...

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
babyboi2284 said:
I will be leaving after 2pm Friday when my wife gets out of school and meeting up with my friend with his bagged mustang. We are putting our vehicles in Friday and are bringing a third car to joy ride in. And Matt trust me it doesn't take long at all til the roads get congested...VERY congested lol. And I think Cody has a BSP/green theme going on his truck. My truck will be at the coliseum so my rims will be safe lol. And yes scrapin is way bigger than any car show I've been to.

BSP/green? I'm not the only one with good taste then :top:

Zibilich

Reaction score
Whenever i get some x-runner rims, im going BSP and highlighter yellow! (temporarily) lol

Kinda like this!
IMAG0115.jpg

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Yea judging is at the collesium this year but it was just a tike.reference as to how congested traffic gets

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
yea, im runnin fluroescent green wheels, and jj you bringin a couple spares to melt off at the strip saturday night? i would love to get a group of xrunner's together to take pics, but i have to be in the show and i will probably leave my truck in there friday night.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I have no intentions of going to the track at all.....last year that had a big there...think it was mopar vs Chevy and.they didn't want anything to do with scrapin the coast....also they was trouble with it all the year before that....so I'm not even gonna waste my time going out there.....now if they have a burnout contest at the show I got two stock tires I burn down till they pop

Top Bottom