Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scrapin The Coast Biloxi, MS June 22-24

Moneyblind

Reaction score
My mouth is in pretty bad shape...but I am still contemplating going out there tommorow......roflmao, I dont wanna miss this!

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Haha I know! What time everyone getting up and all tommorow? ?

------------------------------------------
Sent from my Android using Forum Runner

Zibilich

Reaction score
Staying at the quality Inn. My friend has a blue one on stock rims...

Moneyblind

Reaction score
1 word....hot sauce ...... ugghhhhh my stomach....

Zibilich

Reaction score
Stopped and talked to mudbog at walmart friday. Nice meetin ya!

Saw brians truck and a few other's on yhe road!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Damn dude I wanted to meet up with ya but it seemed like a long weekend lol I'm beat. I meat another SWB owner that lives in Jenner and he said he has a friend that has an x that lives closer so we may have two more members

Oh yeah our car club won a bunch of awards plus 2nd place for club participation. Woot woot VC baby

Last edited:

Moneyblind

Reaction score
GaX-Runner said:
I've got some pics that I'll post up tomorrow evening. :top:

you make it home alright man?!

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Moneyblind said:
you make it home alright man?!

Sure did. Got home @ 11:30 but man I'm beat! An 8 hour trip will wear ya out!

InfernoX

Reaction score
It was nice to meet and hang out with all yall!! Some clean looking trucks!

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
i had a blast, glad to have met all of yall, i didnt wake up till 2 today lol. so i wasn't down there.

Zibilich

Reaction score
Damn dude I wanted to meet up with ya but it seemed like a long weekend lol I'm beat. I meat another SWB owner that lives in Jenner and he said he has a friend that has an x that lives closer so we may have two more members

Oh yeah our car club won a bunch of awards plus 2nd place for club participation. Woot woot VC baby

Yea it woulda been nice to meet up with everyone but maybe yall will all come down for Pandamonium in new orleans!

Who has the red XR with the graphics on it? My friends said they talked to a crew of yall somewhere.. I was riding around for the most part blasting the train horns and doin a couple burn-outs for the crowd... :blurock:

It was funny, i was behind a 2000? camaro v8 with loud as exhaust and whatnot, and he couldnt spin the tires for shit even in the water. Id pull up behind him and the crowd would start to get back onto the sidewalk and id rev the engine a little bit and everyone would hear the S/C and id lite em up and they would go nuts! Yall dont know how many times i heard "That things supercharged" "Hes shittin on the camaro" lol. Such a good time..

And i had a couple runs down on the strip when it was empty and had a big gap. My buddies mustang I/E/Tune and i put a length on him 2nd-3rd gear, every silverado who saw me burn out pulled up and tried showing off and blasted them thru 1st-3rd gear lol...

Last edited:
Top Bottom