Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seafoaming the X soon

justin13703

Reaction score
^ What gadget said. There are much more effective and safer ways to clean out your engine.

How many miles do you even have on your truck?

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I am going to seafoam my transmission and replace the fluid soon also :top:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
At lexus right now we have been doing top engine cleans on the 3gr/4gr. Massive campaign going on. They have severe carbon build ups on valves do to faulty rings, its a band aid fix until they can get the entire motor rebuilt at a later date. Pull of the plenum and lower intake mani and all the plugs. We pour this nasty shit into each intake port, an exact amount. We then turn the over by hand several rotations, then cover up all the spark plug holes with rags and crank the motor over with the starter.

Put it all back together, fire it up and it smokes for a good long time, just like seafoam. The difference being the precautions we take to not let it hydro lock the motor and have it all pool up in the engine like gadget said, and blow a rod through the block.

It will usually keep the car running a lot smoother for few months, until it builds up again. POS engines...:thumbdown:

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
yeah i guess i won't do it lol i just heard it did good work. but i have 100xxx on my x

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
i thought about doing this myself but i wasnt sure where to put the foam into i didnt want to pull the wrong hose or put it in the wrong place and really mess the truck up

Top Bottom