Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Selling my X-runner

Gio927

Reaction score
Whats up everyone,

Havent been on in a while, work and family keeps me busy. Anyways I am selling my 2012 Black X-Runner. i bought it in feb 2012. It has about 17k miles on it. Always treated it with care and its like brand new with no issues. I've added some basic things to it thanks to this forum such as HID headlights, Coupe weighted shift ball, all LED interior lighting and license plate lights (Thanks to Mark aka white beauty), undercover bed cover, curt tow hitch, urd intake and a magna flow muffler (factory piping). Its been storming down here in south florida so i havent been able to take good pictures but i will post ASAP. kbb has it valued as $26,138 under very good condition. Selling it with everything on it, asking for only 25k.

any questions let me know

Gio927

Reaction score
Going to post pics today....spread the word, need to sell the truck, new born coming soon

Gio927

Reaction score
Here are some pictures, if you want some specifics just pm and ill send them. spread the word to anyone and everyone please

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 86
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 89

87aaron

Reaction score
The baby will fit with the right car seat, the passenger just has to scoot up - hate for you to sell it if it could still work for you. Good Luck

Gio927

Reaction score
True....Need a crossover type to have some more practicality use of the car.... Love the truck though

Top Bottom