Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sending unit

blacktacoma

Reaction score
does anyone know where a good place to screw in a temp sending unit and oil pressure sending unit trying to go with some aftermarket gauges pic or anymore info would be appreciated

rexrunner

Reaction score
for a oil pressure, your only option is to go with a aftermarket sandwich plate or one from the dealer. its goes between the oil filter and block and has a tap for the sending unit.

for the water temp you can use a probe that goes in the radiator tubing, as far as I know there is not a spot to tap into for that. hopefully someone here knows for sure:top:

rexrunner

Reaction score
ok it was bugging me so I went and looked. get on your back and look under the engine bay. If you look under the oil filter on the drivers side there is a hex screw, if you remove that, it should read the oil pressure and/or temp. also on the same spot facing the passenger side there is another hex bolt. either one should work. :top: as far as the water temp goes, I dunno yet Ill keep on looking :top:

Top Bottom