Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sept. meet up

Click

Reaction score
Meet up will be Sat, the 8th. Black Raven Brewing in Redmond, 12:30.

kenneth206

Reaction score
I will be at Carb Conn in Kirkland doing a dyno run at 1:30 but will try to swing by here first for a beer!

Click

Reaction score
Maybe you can make it next time. Good turn out, we doubled the turn out this time. Good to meet you Kenneth. The trucks looked good sitting in the parking lot together. Hope you didn't miss out too much on your dyno time. We'll keep it going and see how it goes.

kenneth206

Reaction score
Dude, f'ing sweet! Let's do it again next month. Dyno time was awesome and didn't miss out on a single horse ;) I'm posting some vids and the final print out. Cheers buddy. Thanks for the beer!

Click

Reaction score
Dave, or any one else, feel free to post up your own meet up when you can make one. I'm just doing them when I can to meet new people and talk trucks. I'll travel around to one. Kenneth and I were talking about doing one in Portland. And by the way Ken, I heard you leave with the little tire chirp and boost!

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I am across from Portland so that would be cool. My schedule is weird. Not sure when ill be off sometimes. And then when i am, sometimes i am too busy to play :argh:

I'll get to a meet one of these days. Looking forward to it!

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I spend almost every weekend in Vancouver USA, for now :)

Nice! I have only seen one other X in the 'Couve. A red one that an older guy owns. It is stock except for the chrome grill and a few decals of his business that he owns. I don't think that's you, right?

And i have only seen one other X in Portland when i am down there. A SWB one that is bone stock as well.

kenneth206

Reaction score
Naw, mine looks stock with a URD sticker in the back and a TRD badge in the grill and 20% tint. I'm headed down tonight actually, kicking it around VNC until Thursday then flying out to SFO. If you're bored Wednesday afternoon maybe we can get a beer, assuming you enjoy a cold frothy adult beverage in the middle of the week.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Naw, mine looks stock with a URD sticker in the back and a TRD badge in the grill and 20% tint. I'm headed down tonight actually, kicking it around VNC until Thursday then flying out to SFO. If you're bored Wednesday afternoon maybe we can get a beer, assuming you enjoy a cold frothy adult beverage in the middle of the week.

Hell yea i do! But i am working till 6:30-ish all week :argh:

kenneth206

Reaction score
No worries, that means I might have to bring the girlfriend which isn't a problem. I'll check the forums tomorrow to see what's up. I'll be in 5 Corners area but can go pretty much anywhere.

Hell yea i do! But i am working till 6:30-ish all week :argh:

kenneth206

Reaction score
OK, my mom wanted margaritas for lunch. I will not be driving anywhere :) Let's try for a Saturday in a couple weeks for a VNC beer when I get back from Cali.

kusklub

Reaction score
Hey you guys thinking about doing something for oct? If you are let me know and ill see if i can show dont know many people around except coworkers.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Me too. Gonna go to Oktoberfest tonight at the Puyallup fair!! I keep missing when we meet up. I just checked the forecast today and it's supposed to start raining on Friday. Tomorrow????

kusklub

Reaction score
Already took the fam to the fair let me know how Oktoberfest goes.

Click

Reaction score
Since we have some interest showing in the meets, I was thinking of doing one next Sunday because I have to work on Sat. If you want to set one up for tomorrow, do it. It's still nice out and I'm free.

It's kind of short notice though

Last edited:

kusklub

Reaction score
Cant make either i leave monday for work. Can do the week after like weekend of the 19th

Top Bottom