Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

setup pics for my bags

suprabeetle

Reaction score
here are just a few
299.jpg

304.jpg

310.jpg

i have more coming i just have to download them

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
:adore: very nice, i unfortunalty love speed to much to bag my X. its looks really good though bro, keep um coming :top:

suprabeetle

Reaction score
yea me too. im researching twin t setup. still lookin for ideas. right now we are reinforcing the cross members to hold the power. just had a spline drive shaft built and im putting in 50 shot. im fixing the statement all show no go. im gonna have both

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
sweet bro just keep us posted cause its alwasy been one of those things where if you bag a vehicle then its considered "slow" but not fast or has good handleing. I going to lower mine with the DJM to keep the ridigity of the stance and allow me to slide thru corners and turns.

Had a buddy that had a bagged and body dropped S-10 with a CHEVY racing engine in it and everytime he went to the track to run he popped his rear bags LOL it was pretty funny, they replaced all the bags with stronger ones but the torque from the motor was too much he finally stopped racing and just went to shows lol. I was nice looking thoughl.

suprabeetle

Reaction score
i hate the stereo type. but when i got a crack head v8 wantin to run for some $$$$ i got em. lol

Top Bottom