Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shame, loosing to a corola?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Was the Sentra a Spec-V at least? :dontknow:

I've been wanting to race my cousin for a while, but we're on opposite sides of the country, so we just talk back and forth to one another, lol.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First - let me say that these guys are ****ing crazy. XRU does not advocate street racing in any fashion. This is junk is very dangerous.

But yes, it is sad that the X lost those races. Would be interesting to know what mods are involved tho.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
J/A, but why do we have a "street" and track section?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
J/A, but why do we have a "street" and track section?

Trust me... it was a major area of controversy between a few mods when the site first opened up - but I know that people like to tell stories (including myself). At the same time though, there is a BIG difference in my mind in the short sprint between traffic lights with "that guy that looked like he wanted a piece" - and organized street racing like displayed here.

My previous post just reiterates what is already stickied in the Street & Track section here.

07X-R

Reaction score
Well one of the guys in the corolla asked his boy if one of the cars was turboed so im sure if the X-R was spuercharged it would have won.

boneman840

Reaction score
hey chris are you tuned yet? And yes I think the srt-4 is turboed ,not sure though:dontknow: I just know the 3 guys at work with them and they are all turboed

wshsbears

Reaction score
the srt 4 is turbo?

yes, its turbo.

SER has 200hp and its a lighter car with a higher redline.

however.. i've taken out both of those cars easily multiple times. if the SER or SRT-4 had any mods, they would win if its more than just a slap on intake. small bolt ons do a lot for those cars.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
yes, its turbo. i was being sarcastic.

SER has 200hp and its a lighter car with a higher redline.

however.. i've taken out both of those cars easily multiple times. if the SER or SRT-4 had any mods, they would win if its more than just a slap on intake. small bolt ons do a lot for those cars.

im more concerned that the drive couldnt beat a corolla. even after it gave him a full length at the line. ****y, and then gets his butt handed to him, that sucks for us fellow owners.

Top Bottom