Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

she's got bite

KETCHUP

Reaction score
So we installed my URD traction bar yesterday. Long day, but glad its done.

BIG thanks to my boy "Z" and RAIDEN06BSP. My muffler is in the way of the bar. We had to move it over with a strap in order to get the bar in. I will be going to the muff shop to have them adjust my exhaust now.

The bar feels great. The ass end feels much more stout than before. She bites much better than before too. I am definitely satisfied with this mod.

Thanks Gadget and URD!!

DSCF5007-4.jpg

DSCF5008-4.jpg

DSCF5010-5.jpg

DSCF5011-4.jpg

DSCF5012-3.jpg

DSCF5014-4.jpg

DSCF5016-4.jpg

...oh and gear oil effin STINKS!!! :puke:

Last edited:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
how long did it take to install?

you let the oil drain overnight?

looks really good!

fuseaku

Reaction score
That one looks WAY better than those other traction bars that look like they'd hit everything you drive over that's taller than 3 inches.

NixXR462

Reaction score
I wish I had your kind of money, and yes rear end dope is the worst smelling fluid i've ever encountered.

shook

Reaction score
One of the best mods I did on the truck, URD Traction bar is DOPE !

Vince77

Reaction score
Looks like a great set up. Much better than any others I've seen.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
how long did it take to install?

you let the oil drain overnight?

looks really good!

it took more hours that I want to admit....:laugh: No really, it too from 1230 in the afternoon till about 6. But that is with breaks, eating, and fighting with my muffler. I did get my muffler fixed today (Ill take pics tomorrow). They just spun it so it sits not hitting the TB.

As for draining it over night, no. I just let is sit while we checked everything out. No issues, no leaks as of yet.

All in all, the install went ok.

can you chirp into 3rd easy now?

haven't tried yet. I can definitely do it in 2nd, but I could do that before. Kinda hard to describe. It feels like it grabs the road going thru the gears. Going over bumps is better down the road too. Before, when I hit a bump, the truck lost traction and had to regain it once the road was strait. Now, it grabs much quicker than it did.

Last edited:

KX7

Reaction score
I like it looks beefy ( power to the pavement ) man gotta get me one of those one day!!

XRUNX

Reaction score
I wish I had your kind of money, and yes rear end dope is the worst smelling fluid i've ever encountered.

aha uve never encountered jet engine oil its nasty

but yeah i wish i had money too like the rest of the world:top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
that does look sweet!!! hell i should drop my truck off at ur place let ya tinker with it for awhile hahhaha! give ya a diff color to play with!

Smeegle

Reaction score
Now thats purty & what I would call part of "The Real Deal"

Top Bottom