Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shit, not again............

Jonathan

Reaction score
new surprise in the driveway today. just didnt make sense to dump more cash into the xr right now. it will be missed. be parting it out in the next few weeks with unreal deals. no dibs now though...ill post as i pull stuff off.

13.1@108, no bad stock eh? my xr feels like it would destroy it, but the Z is torqueless so it feels slow, but its not lol. anyways, right when i started to get interest in my truck again...damn,

1241307212.jpg
[/IMG]

Venomous_X

Reaction score
damn man....:thumpdown: Didn't see this coming, thats for sure! Im waiting for the deals! and Im kinda sad to see your X go....One of the sickest here!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
dibs! you know what Jonathan! 1st me me me me

ahhh 2nd x-runner... you wont be able to purchase an X again. Pm me with everything 1st haha

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa! Blast from the past!! :biggrin: Good to see you pop in Jonathan, even if it is with news about selling the truck. Hell, I thought you sold that thing like... last summer or something to get than BMW. Anyway, be sure to stop by from time to time and post up your mods to the Z. Look forward to seeing what you do to it.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
There is a guy down the street that just got a black Z. Very nice. I really love the white too. Congrats.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
OOOOOh damn, no dibs huh, too bad, those wheels would look sick on my bsp...:laugh:
Sorry to see one, if not, the best looking rr in XRU go away. :thumpdown:

blastap

Reaction score
just keep both of em. everybody needs a truck, so just keep it. baller!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
that is one sexy RR. Im sure someone will buy it. Hate to see you get rid of it, but hey......that Z is effin bad arss!! Good luck brotha. And those rims on the X are sexy!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
DUDE!!! I was wondering when we would here from you again!

I thought you already sold that thing too...guess not:laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Keep the X as your "beater" work truck! Everyone needs a truck!:biggrin:

Gadget

Reaction score
I was checking out a very nice red Z in Cali not long ago. I was surprised at how good a deal it was.

Keep the X as your "beater" work truck! Everyone needs a truck!:biggrin:

Man, there is just something very wrong with referring to an XRunner as a beater....

G

Last edited:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
youll need to pay more attention. hes been back for like a week now.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
:dito: on the X beater thing....Mine is a dd but not a beater :rofl: Thats it, Steve is no longer trotm....

eltus

Reaction score
Well brother, I personally like the 350Z better, but thats just based on how it looks and that I still have not forgotten my '03.( i think I'm getting another one next year and using it as my daily driver), but happy 370Z moding!!! http://www.thezstore.com/

Viet2100

Reaction score
I'm thinkin of lettin my dad have my truck and get the new Z too =[

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
dibs on the s/c (which I know prob won't happen) hehehe hey this might make alot of people mad, but I don't know if you thought about this, but put those wheels on the z. Our lug patter and offsets are almost identical to the Nissan. I think that would be badazz!!!! And if you dont do that, you can just give me your rims..... then I can carry on the legacy....you know RR with the wheels, named Jonathan????? Know what i mean???

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I - Want - Those - Wheels.

Good to see you bro, like I said earlier. Sad to see it go, but nice car. :top:

Ryan

Top Bottom