Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should I or shouldn't I

markfarnsworth

Reaction score
Just joined... recently bought my new Sierra 1500. Have always leased in past...this is my 1st purchase so now I finally can do cool stuff to it. Added a Snugtop Rebel XT cap, 24" chrome wheels and just installed a new chrome mesh grill last week (not pictured). I'm thinking about removing all logo's and stickers. I have someone who said they'd do it. Should I?:top:

Attachments

• current.jpg
    current.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 118

R1 Chris

Reaction score
yeah do it... if someone doesn't know what it is, not your problem hahaha

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Do it... and welcome to the Underground! :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
grats on the new ride. I would. Makes for a clean look. The best thing to remove them is fishing line or craft string. They will come off easy. Then just wax the area with a cleaner wax, buff, etc. Some people use goo gone. This way doesn't use any chemicals that could damage your paint. GL brotha.

Welcome to the Underground.....

markfarnsworth

Reaction score
Hey thanks man...good to know!

Hey thanks man...good to know!

Last edited:

SpcWashington

Reaction score
Looks great. Im not a big fan of the shell. Covers are ok, but still a nice truck. I think debadging makes any truck look better!

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Looks good bro, but I have to agree I'm not fond of the shell, just imo. Definently debadge that bad boy and welcome to the underground.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
this is an xrunner enthusiast site still isn't it???? Not trying to be a jerk, seriously..... just kinda random to have a guy who joined an xrunner site, and does not own, nor has owned, an xrunner..... yet he joins a site dedicated to a totally different brand and model...... dunno, kinda think someone may be F'n with us..... lol
:hmmmm2:

welcome to the underground.....

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Mustangs, chevy trucks, what's next? Mini coopers? Volkswagen beetles? Not trying to be a dick either but there used to be threads about xrunners...

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
grats on the new ride. I would. Makes for a clean look. The best thing to remove them is fishing line or craft string. They will come off easy. Then just wax the area with a cleaner wax, buff, etc. Some people use goo gone. This way doesn't use any chemicals that could damage your paint. GL brotha.

Welcome to the Underground.....
ive never heard that before....seems kinda easier than a head gun and peeling em off lol

MXXN

Reaction score
Maybe we have the best truck site!?! You like pick-ups ..welcome

MusTrd

Reaction score
You don't even have to have a pickup, apparently G35s are okay too :laugh:

Welcome :top:

sinister07

Reaction score
this is an xrunner enthusiast site still isn't it???? Not trying to be a jerk, seriously..... just kinda random to have a guy who joined an xrunner site, and does not own, nor has owned, an xrunner..... yet he joins a site dedicated to a totally different brand and model...... dunno, kinda think someone may be F'n with us..... lol
:hmmmm2:

welcome to the underground.....

Im with you dude. not sure what he will get from this site besides regret that he bought a chevy

Murderface

Reaction score
Im with you dude. not sure what he will get from this site besides regret that he bought a chevy

Or he could just have lotsa free time and wanted to meet some new people? Honestly it doesn't seem
Like something I would ever do but hey it's Klints rules that all are welcome.

Welcome to the bestest XRunner forum for the Bestest sport truck on the planet........the Toyota Tacoma X-Runner:rock:

Top Bottom