Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show me your bed covers!!!

mrguy33391

Reaction score
Here is my leer full removable cover!! Its pretty sweet except the silver on it!
SAM_0336.jpg

DesertWarrior505

Reaction score
i just got the extang black maxx. it mounted up very easy didnt require me to drill into anything at all. it seals tight too and has alot of options to make sure its tight and it is very tight. it rolls up and even has straps to hold the cover when it rolled plus got it for a pretty good deal. im not complaining at all. oh and btw the people that say that rollup or soft covers dont seal water tight are wrong. we got poured on and my beds completely dry. ill post pics once i get my camera charged.

Coupe

Reaction score
i just got the extang black maxx. it mounted up very easy didnt require me to drill into anything at all. it seals tight too and has alot of options to make sure its tight and it is very tight. it rolls up and even has straps to hold the cover when it rolled plus got it for a pretty good deal. im not complaining at all. oh and btw the people that say that rollup or soft covers dont seal water tight are wrong. we got poured on and my beds completely dry. ill post pics once i get my camera charged.

I have that bed cover and I never had any problems with water infiltration.

lance426

Reaction score
Dedicated

I just bought a gaylord speedsturr cover from a member here in located in alabama. I installed it friday and got up today and wired it up. Looks and works awesome!! and yes it is snowing in the pic

Attachments

• gayulord.jpg
    gayulord.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 77

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Why do you have to wire it up? It has lights or auto locks installed on it?

lance426

Reaction score
I wasn't aware it was electric either. I didn't plan on buying a bed over until a memeber had it for sale at a great price. The cover has a remote unlock and remote light. It can also be wired to lock/unlock your vehicle doors.

lance426

Reaction score
That's an awesome pic and I really like the wheels. Just can't decide on the wing tho.... it's a toss up between the speedsturr and this cover

Top Bottom