Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

show of your shift knobs!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
thanks man. I'm gonna get the trd seat covers, and a subxclosure with a black vinyl and the black suede. Then my interior will look hella good. Still have to decide on what to do for the rear seats. I think I may just get them reupholstered with a black colored material of some sort.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
My subxclosure is on its way, grey w/ black suede and i hope i can get some trd seat covers soon, but yours will still look better until i find alot of money:laugh:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
looking at that top pic, I think I'm going to paint part of the door trim as well.

Reaction score
aitkenkingfish atomik

atomik pedals & knob

Attachments

• shift knob.jpg
    shift knob.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 620
  • pedals.jpg
    pedals.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 613

AFP520

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can swap the TRD knob off the short shifter for either the stock one or another TRD one?

I'm sorry but IMO the TRD knob looks horrid, nevermind the fact it looks like I'd be grabbing an elephants balls when I'd shift. It's huge!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can swap the TRD knob off the short shifter for either the stock one or another TRD one?

I'm sorry but IMO the TRD knob looks horrid, nevermind the fact it looks like I'd be grabbing an elephants balls when I'd shift. It's huge!

Yes, the knobs are interchangeable :top:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score

Here is the one I just orderd. I cant wait to see how it looks in my truck!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
looking at that top pic, I think I'm going to paint part of the door trim as well.

I think you should paint the the part around your A/C knobs black like I did to mine....
S4021084.jpg
I think it would look 10X better on your truck, cause you got the whole black thing goin on.
DSC03382.JPG

LBC07X

Reaction score
I just got mine today from Mooneyes. Its attached to my B&M. The pic is kinda dark Ill take a better one tomorrow. STS
Mooneyesshiftknob.jpg

07SWB

Reaction score
i have the grey TRD knob and here is my a/c control panel. its real c/f and i did it all myself. anyone want one?

237155603.jpg

6 Brzina

Reaction score
This is my first post here on XR-U.

I'm still rowing the stock shifter, gonna get the B&M soon.
I got a Hurst T handle.

100_0457.jpg

07SWB

Reaction score
ill make you one Jon. its free for you because you installed my kit but i think shipping is like $4,000 or something like that.. haha

Venomous_X

Reaction score
love the 2 ball...NXrunner

i ordered a super aramith pro 3 ball to match my RR and waiting to sit that bad boy on my shift lever...till i debate on a urd ss.. Its going to be my first mod, I am kind of nervous to drill it, any difficulty with the tap? I dont want to epoxy it so i can remove it if i change to a different knob . If anyone has any ideas to any who've done the pool ball shift knob...:hmmmm2: Hit me up ;)

Bobby B

Reaction score
I have the TWM A-6 Leopard Satin finish 1lb of stainless steel that does a great job of silenceing the B&M shift knob!

Top Bottom