Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show Off Your XR/RC

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Sproulesxrunner said:
Anybody know where to buy these in Canada? How easy is it to make it look like your own X? What is the approximate cost after buying the frame and body + rims? Thanks guys

They don't make them anymore you have to be lucky enough to catch one for sale on here.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
It will cost you a zillion dollars since you can't get them anymore:thumpdown: Jwall was on the lookout for about 6 months before he was able to get his yesterday

Jwall

Reaction score
a zillion dollars! haha. pretty much, if you really wanted one i know TTC has/ or had two of them for sale on ebay but i think aution is over so just email them. But your going to pay out the ass and he wont budge on price. A non moded one in box RR brand new $100 :stupid: plus ship!!! I laughed anyway

Venomous_X

Reaction score
A zillion dollars my ass, I just sold babyboi two of them for 50 bucks :laugh: you guys just need to be patient :top:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Venomous_X said:
A zillion dollars my ass, I just sold babyboi two of them for 50 bucks :laugh: you guys just need to be patient :top:

Patience is something I don't have but I do have a bad memory so I completely forgot about them til you called lmao. Thanks again and I look forward to buying my next mod from you lol.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Patience is something I don't have but I do have a bad memory so I completely forgot about them til you called lmao. Thanks again and I look forward to buying my next mod from you lol.
One at a time young padawan :laugh:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
hottacoX said:
If he doesn't come through I will take it from ya

U lookin for another one huh... You still have to fix up the one you have lol. I forgot I shipped it to a us address for him and he has to pick it up.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol right on yeah I still need to get mine to be RR lol hopefully I will get on it soon

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Cool. Oh yeah here is my new one....I still have to do some touch up painting but at least it's BR lol

46744436.jpg

Grumpy

Reaction score
I'd like to have one if someone find an extra they don't want.

Jwall

Reaction score
lol are you kidding me Hottacox, of course i jumped on that. I just picked it up today and tore it apart, and tore apart the camero frame i will be using. Now when i get time, time to dremel. The wife is taking off the stickers for me. Should be done somewhat shortly. I will definetly post pics.

I need the dealership to touch up a few things i know the guy so im sure he could just spray the rc for nothing for me :D that would be nice. but then its not getting done till spring.

anybody sell the build yourself xrunner plastic scale model cars?

these are pretty hard to come by, they were made in 07 so get hunting. gl

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Grumpy said:
I'd like to have one if someone find an extra they don't want.

I just sold one to Jwall...you gotta chew Donny a new one for not giving you one lol

Jwall

Reaction score
they where made in 07 and stores dont have them anymore, you would have to find someone selling a used one. then also mod it.

Top Bottom