Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE Signature Size Violations

nine9six

Reaction score
I think I may have to make some changes to mine. I just pulled it from Google Images :laugh:

Think I'll search for that one site that makes sigs and have them make a sig to fit the guidelines here. :top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I think I may have to make some changes to mine. I just pulled it from Google Images :laugh:

Think I'll search for that one site that makes sigs and have them make a sig to fit the guidelines here. :top:
Yes...yours is too big.

Just save the image, and open up MS Paint and use the 'Stretch/Skew' option to shrink it down a bit.

nine9six

Reaction score
I just tried, but it kept trying to shrink both dimensions. I'll pull my sig down for now, to comply with the rules and I'll just re-post it when I've got it all worked out. No worries!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I just tried, but it kept trying to shrink both dimensions. I'll pull my sig down for now, to comply with the rules and I'll just re-post it when I've got it all worked out. No worries!
When you open up the Stretch/Skew option...type in 95% (default is 100%) in the horizontal and vertical boxes...that way it only shrinks it a little.

nine9six

Reaction score
When you open up the Stretch/Skew option...type in 95% (default is 100%) in the horizontal and vertical boxes...that way it only shrinks it a little.

I'll give it a shot. :top: Worst-case, I'll hit up that one website and see what they can come up with.

Sig updated.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
someone else made mine so if its gone im not getin another one
All you have to do is get rid of the driving truck and slide your line of text up so you only have line. Piece of cake. :top:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Sounds good.... I'm pretty sure mine is the correct size.

akakrill

Reaction score
OK, Ill fix the animation...I couldn't resist the space balls theme. Ill make a new one....give me a day or two.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
So what happened to Mr.SmackAttack?
He was the one that came on the scene and made most of them.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I can make some sigs..for some guys....send me a PM

FYI my work:

ACEE-Runner
KETCHUP
Blastap

OR

Join Screen-FX.net

They are willing to make you guys sigs for free as well

SSSXR

Reaction score
im not trying to start anything but im just going to throw this out there and say that im still seeing some sigs violating the rules.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
im not trying to start anything but im just going to throw this out there and say that im still seeing some sigs violating the rules.
I hear ya...

I know the XRU Staff (myself included) has been busy recently due to the holidays, work, etc...

We are slowly but surely taking care of the issues at hand:top:

Top Bottom