Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Silly Boys Trucks R 4 Girls

WickedMon

Reaction score
I saw this and thought it was pretty funny.

SSPX1183.jpg

KingpinX

Reaction score
haha I saw that same sticker on a truck here the other morning on the way to work.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
this girl i race and lost too had silly boys boost is for girls on her turbo ss cobalt . but if you think about it shes lmost saying that girls need boost to keep up wth the guys :rofl:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I saw that exact same sticker on this lifted Tundra with this hottie brunette driving...:biggrin: too bad my phone was dead and I forgot my car charger at home...

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Im surprised Phoenix doesnt have this sticker!! hahaaha :laugh::eviltongue:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
My wife is talking about selling her 08 equinox and buy an x just cause she likes driving mine so much.

AlexForbesR6

Reaction score
yeah i have seen that sticker around here a lot too...although most of the time it is a crappy chevy, dodge, or ford and the chick is a super redneck..

Bsw

Reaction score
Nothing sexier to me than a chick driving a truck

Bsw

Reaction score
buddy of mine back in high school had a hardbody lowrider and had on his windsheild, to low for fat ho's. Talk about pissed some people off, they were going to kick him out of school if he didn't take it off

Venomous_X

Reaction score
buddy of mine back in high school had a hardbody lowrider and had on his windsheild, to low for fat ho's. Talk about pissed some people off, they were going to kick him out of school if he didn't take it off
I would have kept it and got kicked out....that is ****in sick!!! :crinklehair:

duck_fat21

Reaction score
haha! my old integra which was slammed i had a "to low for a fat hoe" sticker lol and my fren had one that said "no fat chicks allowed, car will scrape" lol. hawaii has all kine..."if its clean, id hit that bean" lol..all kineee

Top Bottom