Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Drop!!!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
so 275/45 R20 wil fit fine? thats what i run too and am getting the ss kit but figured id have to wait to put it on till it was time to change tires!

Shanes56

Reaction score
No they should fit fine I run 35 20's and they have plenty of room

Homemade

Reaction score
What are the benefits of lowering? and how should I do it... back and front?

Shanes56

Reaction score
Benifits of lowering in general are the looks and getting you center of gravity lower to the gound so your truck will handle better.

The benifits of my Kit is the fact that I stiffen up the coils so the handling is much better than stock and you look damn good to.

The front there is only three ways it can be done aftermarket bolt on
1. Sittin Sic Performance Drop Coils 1.7" drop and upped spring rate
2. SOS spring perch 1.5"drop (current production) 1.75" drop for the 1st gen stock coil used
3. DJM 3" Control arm drop stock coil used unless you buy the SS stock hieght performance coils

The rear there are 2 ways
1. Blocks
2. Leafs (composite only for now)

From those options it is your choice

Last edited:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Hey Shane how much longer will this be on sale? I want to order it soon but I need to do it at a time when my wife can be at the APT to receive it. I'll probably order it within a week or two.

Shanes56

Reaction score
^ and rear notch

and bags

and hydralics

that is the truth aside from the aftermarket bolt ons that I stated above there are an endless supply of drops

Bags
Hydros
Coil overs
4link

and anything else your mind can think up and your wallet can handel.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Another option for the rear is using pre-runner leaf springs and flip them around to achieve 2.5" drop.

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
im wanting to buy this kit next week...do you have the kit in stock?? if not how longs the wait?

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
It is really expensive. I was quoted about $400 to get it done and the alignment. I told my buddy about it and he told me to just come by and we could do it!
So three hours later, I am Sittin' Sic!
Shane, an amazing product. Since putting on my 20" wheels I could feel that I was higher. Now that I've got the kit on, it's bringing me back down to a lower stance which feels and looks much better.

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
yea im definately going to put mine on myself, going to be a challenge especially in a parking lot!!:rockon:

Top Bottom