Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic now

xrunrob

Reaction score
just got done with the drop. i did the rear a couple days ago and just did the front today. 2" blocks in the rear and gen one coils up front. i do like the way it sits now and it handles great. took a corner pretty fast and no body roll. very nice. bought the gen one springs off x20runner05. thank u sir.

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics its the only camera i got. Enjoy.
imag1490.jpg

imag1489.jpg

imag1488.jpg

imag1487.jpg

painted the coils to look like the new ones
imag1486.jpg

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Jeez the more n more i c these trucks the more i want one!!! Lookin good man!

xrunrob

Reaction score
yeah get one you will not be sorry. my buddy drove mine yesterday for a few hours and now he is in the market for one. you will love it. great truck.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
lol.....U guys.... drove a 12 X it was really impressive. i wouldnt get rid of my 4r 2 V6's boosted...there went the gas bill...lol... im actually looking for hybrid power next and if i can im gonna tune that btch too.

madtrucker

Reaction score
That looks good. It's nice and level. Not crazy low either, I like it.

xrunrob

Reaction score
thank you, it is just what i was looking for. i still want to be able to use her as a truck.

triumphx

Reaction score
Looking good man! The stance would look a lot better with some spacers thrown on those wheels imo

xrunrob

Reaction score
im wanting to get some rims but money is a little tight right now. some 20s is what im looking for. cant really find anything i like in my price range. i love the vertini drift wheel in gold but those will deff have to wait.

Bobby B

Reaction score
Best suspension upgrade for you by far I hope you enjoy taking those 25 mph cloverleaf on ramps at 75mph with no tire squeal !!!!

xrunrob

Reaction score
might be getting some ttc traction bars but we will see how that goes.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks great man. Now you just need to put he new suspension to the test, on a road course, or autocross. :D Do IT!!!

xrunrob

Reaction score
just got my alignment today. i wanted as close to 0 on camber all the way around and the closest they culd get was -1.2 on driver side and -1.9 pass side. oe in spec says -1.4 - .1. does anyone make a camber kit for these trucks

dramad1

Reaction score
xrunrob said:
just got my alignment today. i wanted as close to 0 on camber all the way around and the closest they culd get was -1.2 on driver side and -1.9 pass side. oe in spec says -1.4 - .1. does anyone make a camber kit for these trucks

When I got mine done I could only get it at -.06 drivers side and -.07 passengers side. As long as you get the toe dialed in and the cross camber in check you should be good

xrunrob

Reaction score
I'll take a pic of my spec sheet tomorrow for u all to look at. I just dont want to eat up tires.

Last edited:
Top Bottom