Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Performance Drop for Trade/Sell

J

JDUB916

Im changing the terms, sorry. I found a super deal on the AFE intake I wanted, and after discussion I was asking too much for the Sittin Sic Performance Drop.

I am selling the kit at $450 + shipping.

The kit is the Sittin Sic Performance Drop which includes the Eibach springs for the front that lowers the truck 1 3/4" and the Flex-A-Form Composite Leaf Springs that lowers the truck 2 1/4".

Last edited by a moderator:

redarkx

Reaction score
How many miles on the kit and what condition are the leafs?

J

JDUB916

How many miles on the kit and what condition are the leafs?

The kit was only on for a little over a year. I had it installed on 7/4/10 and I just got it removed 2 weeks ago when i went DJM. Nothing is wrong with the kit, the condition is just fine. I just wanted to go lower, is all.

J

JDUB916

Here are some pics, sorry if its not 'layed out' on the floor, but its stored on the side of my garage

Here are the front springs and the lower part of the rear composite leafs:
SS2.jpg

And the top of the composite leaf:
SS1.jpg

X-roller

Reaction score
damn it... I have always wanted the red coils... :( GLWS.

X-roller

Reaction score
no... lol... I already have this drop... plus I got mine for cheaper! :top:

J

JDUB916

Is $450 asking too much? I thought someone would jump on it, I bought it for $680 new a year ago

pinktaco

Reaction score
damm that a lot man if gonna pay that much might as well get the djm. I would maybe pay half that plus it used

maybe 350 shipped?

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
Is $450 asking too much? I thought someone would jump on it, I bought it for $680 new a year ago

it's one of the higher priced kits I have seen... :top: Just saying. I have a shipper friendly box for those leafs too! it's what my warranty ones came in. Most kits I have seen go for around 300-350 plus shipping. :top:

J

JDUB916

Thanks for the feedback, let me post up a new price tomorrow

Top Bottom