Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Sale

Shanes56

Reaction score
Thanks Steve

If you haven't decided if you want the SS drop, this might help!

PEwithS.jpg

(Just thought I'd help you Shane!):top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Trust me. The number of things you are going to get chewed out for buying are going to be to numerous to count. You might as well get started.

This comes from a man who has been married for over 20 years (to the same woman).

I would love to do that but there will be no wedding if we cant pay for it, at least i am experienced in the credit card department thanks to xru

this will be on my truck hopefully by the end of this year:rock:

troberts6

Reaction score
2" block, lowprofile bump stops and the coils $295. is the sale price and will last only tell the 16th of May.

Is that shipped price or before shipping? If before shipping then what do you think it would be?

I want this but I can't decide :frown:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Is that shipped price or before shipping? If before shipping then what do you think it would be?

I want this but I can't decide :frown:
$ 295 is the shipped sale price for the whole kit!
$245 is the shipped price for just coils!

troberts6

Reaction score
Does this effect the Toyota warranty? As in besides making them not work on the suspension

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it does effect your warranty. Obviously Toyota doesn't cover after market parts. But they cannot deny you the full warranty. For instance, if your electric window went out they cant deny you that because it has no relation to your coils. But for the suspension, they have to prove that your changing the coils is what caused your bearing or whatever to wear out.

Last edited:

troberts6

Reaction score
Yes it does effect your warranty. Toyota does not cover after market parts. Just for the front coils. But they cannot deny you the full warranty. for instance, if your electric window went out they cant deny you that because it has no relation to your coils.

I knew for the coils it would end but I was just making sure, thanks

Shanes56

Reaction score
16hrs left, midnight tonight the sale is over! If you want one at this price PM me so that I can get your name on the list.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
NE idea on shipping dates??

wanna have the kit b4 the Va Bch meet (6-6 to 6-8)...:top: I can't ride stock height down there with thsoe guys again...:thumpdown:

Top Bottom