Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Swaybar Feedback and Review

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought thats how all the new ones come.

These bars are awesome and and really stiffen up the handling. anyone thinking about it... DO IT

Murderface

Reaction score
Right now I have it on the firmest setting to see how it is, I may move it back one hole to the middle sometime this weekend. Def happy that I finally got these, been waiting since they came out but needed other mods first. Can't wait to visit my families mountain house and test them out on the roads up there. Tons of elevation changes with really tight turns.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I wanna try the tight hole....:laugh:....I have been using the middle one. The roads around here are not the greatest to test on either

butters607

Reaction score
i used te last one so it doesnt affect what the trac bar is supposed to do!

Murderface

Reaction score
i used te last one so it doesnt affect what the trac bar is supposed to do!

What's the stiffest setting for the rear sway bar have to do with the trac bar? If anything the stiffest setting has an adverse effect on the trac bar and would more likely cause tire spin.

butters607

Reaction score
would it not be pulling back toward the rear of the truck when cornering or what not? basically pulling the rear end away from the track bar i dont know tell me!

Murderface

Reaction score
The rear axle moves up and down that's all. Unless u have some loose u bolts or something?

butters607

Reaction score
The rear axle SHOULD only move up and down... but thats not always the case.

right basically when you take off quick it can if you have enough torque kick on either side depending on what wheel is biting at the time is that fair to say?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Yeah so I was right it is hollow.I just wanted me make sure. You can tell by the bends the shape isn't maintained throughout, theyre flat on the outside of the bend. My neighbor and I had my bars dropped a couple of weeks ago and he said the stock bars are both solid !

Murderface

Reaction score
To be honest I didn't even really look at them before installing, I was too excited to finally get them. It's a mod I've been putting off since I first got boost, then more fuel, then more boost, then more fuel and then traction.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Sale Ends soon! A must have!:rockon: Great product cant go wrong..I <3 XII Performance Sway Bars!
XII vs Stock
front bars-
IMG_5123.jpg

XII vs Stock
rear bars-
IMG_4875.jpg

front in-
IMG_5128.jpg

rear in-
IMG_4894.jpg

Top Bottom