Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slammed Accord

ntinhri

Reaction score
drop looks nice ...u are on your way to having a nice accord like me :top:

What? Urs is brand spankin new, hers is like a 96. I've seen some nice newer acc's but not one like the op has. Btw it physically imposable for it to ride perfect, unless u love riding a corn cob. Wait.... Nm... I guess as long as ur happy!

07XRsteve

Reaction score
that ride must be rough, i have yet to ride in a older honda with a drop and the ride is good, it feels like your in a gokart with no suspension lol, im sure there are some setups out there were it can be done but i havent ever seen one

Venomous_X

Reaction score
?????????????? ?????? Talking about the ride quality of the honda is indeed remotely related to the subject :rofl:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
more like everyone ridin donny's balls for haven a honda back in the day?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
oh well, were all family here its going to happen or the place will end up like ct....:fail: I had a kia btw :D

Venomous_X

Reaction score
thats even worse
your right, no aftermarket...cant go to autozone for parts......all i could get for it was exhaust and my uber leet sticker...I miss the car though, that bitch ran!:top:

11918F37-A1BE-4A92-9F49-40BF9FA04E52_1.jpg

slam it and paint green this was mine....

Last edited:

07XRsteve

Reaction score
wtf off topic?
how am i off topic the thread was about his drop on his honda, i just was talking about the ride quality of the a drop on a honda...i didnt mean it in a bashing way either i was just stating my opinon

TRD-X

Reaction score
how am i off topic the thread was about his drop on his honda, i just was talking about the ride quality of the a drop on a honda...i didnt mean it in a bashing way either i was just stating my opinon
So Cuz you getting some hate?:motz::motz:Hate the car not the member!!!:motz::motz: YO!!:eviltongue:

05runner

Reaction score
Nice drop. Your out of 4x4 mode. A nice set of rims would sweeten you up just a lil more. :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
So Cuz you getting some hate?:motz::motz:Hate the car not the member!!!:motz::motz: YO!!:eviltongue:
LOL, Jim is one member who I will always enjoy reading his posts.....:crinklehair:

TRD-X

Reaction score
I agree Jim is a charater lol
Yea I know got some stuff wrong with me Yo!!:rolleyez: And this is for the two of you!!!:eviltongue::eviltongue: How you like that??:dontknow:

07XRsteve

Reaction score
Yo i like it a lot Cuz!!!!! Hey Cuz this one is for you Jim.:eviltongue: How you like me know Cuz. lol :laugh:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Yo i like it a lot Cuz!!!!! Hey Cuz this one is for you Jim.:eviltongue: How you like me know Cuz. lol :laugh:
And this one is for you Steve!!:eviltongue::eviltongue::withstupid:
How you like that?:laugh::laugh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL bromance in here eh? :damnmate: How you love that cuz :eviltongue:

Top Bottom