Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sleeving the engine block

widdoz runner

Reaction score
since were trying to be fair why doesnt someone( wish i could) go to apr inform them that we as a community would like to know why they quickly and suddenly ceased to support us, explain to them that we have info in regards to them mistreating a highly esteemed member of not only our society but toyotas and the imports in general and we would like to give them an oppurtunity to defend theirselves.... for all we know they may never logg on here and may not be tracking this... so by confronting them in a non hostile manner they may step forward with an explaination or something... not saying for them to get all into the details with G's case but well. you get the picture

hiflyer

Reaction score
Now, now...we don't wanna hurt any innocent by-standards....I mean.... all those go-fast parts there would be ruined, and that's just not nice thing to do ....:crinklehair:

What go fast parts!

They don't make anything anymore.....

Tunedx

Reaction score
What go fast parts!

They don't make anything anymore.....

They still make y-pipe, fuel rail for our trucks. Torspd, Toon and 1gracer have fuel rails from APR.

In all fairness there are 2 sides of a coin and theres only one being dictated here.

Agreed we are only hearing one sided story and everbody is jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to the day I can state that the property I own has been returned to me. Today is not that day. Hopefully soon.

G

butters607

Reaction score
They still make y-pipe, fuel rail for our trucks. Torspd, Toon and 1gracer have fuel rails from APR.

Agreed we are only hearing one sided story and everbody is jumping to conclusions.

Some have been here long enough to be able to.put 2 and 2 together....

hiflyer

Reaction score
Some have been here long enough to be able to.put 2 and 2 together....

I second that - I think I'm one of the top 5 oldest members still around actually ;)

Seen alot over the years...

People who have integrity and are solid people still run successful businesses.

Others have come and gone....

livinginsa

Reaction score
I have dealt with APR and Gadget several times. Just saying that APR is a straight up company from my experience, and he won't bash anyone, ever. He isn't like that. He will keep his mouth shut before he says anything bad about anyone. I just don't see him coming on here to say anything. Like they say, there is always two sides to a story.

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, it seems I have had a break through in my dealings with APR.

My shipping company was finally allowed to pick up some of my property from APR today.

As of now there is one part, a new timing chain cover that I paid around about $730 for, did not make the shipment. I am told it was installed on someone else's engine. Looking forward to getting that settled.

One other thing that I do not know the condition of is the spare engine. This is the engine that Ketchup dropped off after he pulled it from his truck. I gave him a working engine to help get him back on the road after he popped his. All I asked was to return a complete engine to APR so that APR could pull parts, nuts and bolts and such as needed to complete my build. I offered to give the remaining parts to APR after my build was complete. This engine was complete when he dropped it off, cam covers, clutch assembly and so on. He said he did pull an idler pulley off of it. Can't wait to see what shows up.

So, just maybe after all this time I might actually be getting my property back.

Still do not know why he chose to stop working on it without notifying me and decided to charge me storage.

I will give further updates once I receive the shipment and learn the status of the missing part.

G

justin13703

Reaction score
Well, it seems I have had a break through in my dealings with APR.

My shipping company was finally allowed to pick up some of my property from APR today.

As of now there is one part, a new timing chain cover that I paid around about $730 for, did not make the shipment. I am told it was installed on someone else's engine. Looking forward to getting that settled.

One other thing that I do not know the condition of is the spare engine. This is the engine that Ketchup dropped off after he pulled it from his truck. I gave him a working engine to help get him back on the road after he popped his. All I asked was to return a complete engine to APR so that APR could pull parts, nuts and bolts and such as needed to complete my build. I offered to give the remaining parts to APR after my build was complete. This engine was complete when he dropped it off, cam covers, clutch assembly and so on. He said he did pull an idler pulley off of it. Can't wait to see what shows up.

So, just maybe after all this time I might actually be getting my property back.

Still do not know why he chose to stop working on it without notifying me and decided to charge me storage.

I will give further updates once I receive the shipment and learn the status of the missing part.

G

This is good news, it's progress. I want to hear how it all turns out.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I have dealt with APR and Gadget several times. Just saying that APR is a straight up company from my experience, and he won't bash anyone, ever. He isn't like that. He will keep his mouth shut before he says anything bad about anyone. I just don't see him coming on here to say anything. Like they say, there is always two sides to a story.

I think we would like to hear the other side. Just explain it. Seems fishy if he doesn't. You ask him what happened? I'm just curious. It's a business. I would want to defend it against allegations or resolve issues w/ my clients. Clear the air.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the plan for the block g? If your not looking to keep it, I may be interested in it for my rebuild:top:

Either way progress on this issue is good!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I think we would like to hear the other side. Just explain it. Seems fishy if he doesn't. You ask him what happened? I'm just curious. It's a business. I would want to defend it against allegations or resolve issues w/ my clients. Clear the air.

Bad blood, bad business happenings between URD and APR. It happens.
Now that G has his parts on the way back to him hopefully all this drama can end and we can move on with our lives.

5000XD

Reaction score
Maybe you will get my 7th injector that was never accounted for a few years back!!! lmao.

hiflyer

Reaction score
Maybe you will get my 7th injector that was never accounted for a few years back!!! lmao.

Or itther people's X-1's that went in for warrenty work & then disappeared...

Use the search, it's here

widdoz runner

Reaction score
or maybe apr will step up and let their products and accessability speak. i meanfrom my understanding their parts are good and they were the only ones producing them and that was never an issue the issue was customer service and comminucation with us so if they do they do. they dont wanna talk thats fine but give us a ground to stand on with them.. but we are all curious as to the reasons...

outlaw7

Reaction score
Hard hat mod, + 5 hp. End thread jack.
2012-10-16_13-17-25_738.jpg

Top Bottom