Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slippery when Wet...

Grumpy

Reaction score
Look like you need a different initial on the valve stem cap.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Don't think they sell just the cap though. Might have to buy the stem & cap combo . . . believe they're available in blue, red, and black.

mbray

Reaction score
IM IN LOVE!!! Those rims are ****ing sexy!!

Slay0r

Reaction score
nice, were these shots done this past weekend when we had all the shitty weather? we still need to meet up sometime, i could use some help expaining some of the mods that are on Rueben's truck. I need some questions answered on it b4 i move forward on some stuff

Venomous_X

Reaction score
yessir, shitty weather = photography full of character :biggrin: Just send me a message anytime you wanna meet up on the weekend or so. I'll get back to you Poonin on the rays stems as well.... :biggrin:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I know a shop here in VA Beach that can hook you up on those valve stem caps :top:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
i got to admit. Im super picky when it comes to wheels and those are super nice! second to those is probably TE37's. But its hard to beat my Kosei K1 TS's.

awsome shots by the way

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i got to admit. Im super picky when it comes to wheels and those are super nice! second to those is probably TE37's. But its hard to beat my Kosei K1 TS's.

awsome shots by the way
I thank you for the kind words. Well, my ultimate quest was to have a set of wheels no other Xr owner had....Unfortunately after spending WAAAAYYYY to much money on a bunch of other sets, I finally got what I wanted. After endless conversations with grumpy about different setups I kinda feel a sense of accomplisment LOL. Now I can move onto boost and a whole new world of other goodies for the X. I test fit a set of 19x9.5 on my truck from a member of one of my other forums and didn't bite the bullet for a few reasons...1. Someone else already has them, another member has a set that looks just like them and well....that would be spending money on another set of wheels. The other set I was really looking into had no real lip but my issue was the color I wanted wasn't offered in the fitment I wanted and they didn't want to one off me a set :thumpdown: Enkei Rpf1's in gold and 19" staggered.

Vince77

Reaction score
Those wheels are mucho sexy homie. Good choice on keeping them.

lvxr

Reaction score
all thumbs up from here bro...ur truck looks fking awesome! those wheels are an epic win

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Wheels look good homie

necesita más baja :smile:

SooRunner

Reaction score
Looks real nice! I like how the rear are. Looks like its hungry for some raw power. I would keep 'em and stop wheel hunting. Now time to go for the boost!

What size tire is that on the rear?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Looks real nice! I like how the rear are. Looks like its hungry for some raw power. I would keep 'em and stop wheel hunting. Now time to go for the boost!

What size tire is that on the rear?
255/35/19 in front, 285/35/19 in the rear.... I'm still wheel hunting LOL, I'm addicted but boost will be next over more wheels I promise!:crinklehair:

Top Bottom