Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

small update

Jonathan

Reaction score
another little daytime shot i took.....so much better than the drums with my open wheels.

Picture051.jpg

JA-Xrunner

Reaction score
ones of the best looking trucks, going to try to make mine look better when i get it.

XDsm

Reaction score
Wow those brakes look insane dude:adore:

ezjam

Reaction score
that is the best mod you can make to completely change the look of your truck. everyone does drops and wheels and paint but when you're on the road and you see that braking system...that says it all.

XPC_XR

Reaction score
Thats truely awesome. How did you get some of those anyways if they are so rare?

Xacto

Reaction score
so i take it you'll be entering the "who can launch their engine out of the front of their vehicle the farthest" contest

Clokwrk

Reaction score
little update on the truck. work has been sucking all my time, but hopefully i have some cool stuff to post soon. expect a shot of the truck clean soon, but, not too soon :laugh:

14" front and back :biggrin: (355mm)

Picture050.jpg

Picture054.jpg

oh yeah, if you want another set of these.......youll have to con TRD to giving em up from the TRD XR, because thats the only other set ever made :eviltongue::laugh:

edit- stoptech 332mm up for sale...........

Annnnnnnnddddd.....

I HATE YOU! :motz:
Those look bitchin though! :rock:

Top Bottom