Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smoked out lights

Alexrunner

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get a 3rd brake light cover so i can smoke it out?

07XR808

Reaction score
buy another one or use the one on your truck and un-screw them. then use VHT Night Shades:top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I used mine that came with the truck.. :dontknow:

100_0141copy.jpg

Alexrunner

Reaction score
xtoplinex...your light looks sick, thats what im going for. I didnt know whether i should buy one or just use the one i have. But Ill probably just use the one i have. Thanks!

DOGO X

Reaction score
xtoplinex...your light looks sick, thats what im going for. I didnt know whether i should buy one or just use the one i have. But Ill probably just use the one i have. Thanks!

Make sence now! :biggrin:

xtoplinex

Reaction score

alittle late but...no prob :top:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
here are my new lights after my buddy smoked them, and my truck since noone here has seen it yet.

Time out...how do you post pictures?? Sorry i suck at computers/

XDsm

Reaction score
If you have it hosted on a website use the Insert Image icon. If it is on your computer use the Attach files found in Additional Options under the submit reply button.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Thanks, they came out pretty clean, i left the reverse light so itll stay somewhat legal...i hope..

XDsm

Reaction score
I like how it looks with the reverse left uncovered. Never seen that before, it looks good:top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
Thanks, they came out pretty clean, i left the reverse light so itll stay somewhat legal...i hope..

Im not sure but I believe the part that makes it illegal is when you cover the reflector. I beleive its a safety issue.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Im not sure but I believe the part that makes it illegal is when you cover the reflector. I beleive its a safety issue.

I cant honestly believe a cop would give me a ticket for it, but we'll see. Ill put more pics later tonight.

Top Bottom