Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So anyone else in the Pensacola area???

DeoteX

Reaction score
just curious :-D I see a few xrunners around here when goin to and from work; just wondering if i'm seeing anyone on here when i'm driving in zombie mode early in the morning :)

x ynot

Reaction score
no but i have family there i go see sometimes im in south ms

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
used to be an 850 native. miss it dearly. enjoy it when you can.

D-N-F

Reaction score
Im in Mobile. Ive been to P-cola lots of times.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
dude i'm at Hurlburt, live in the Navarre area. hit me up I'm in Pcola quite often.

LilRed

Reaction score
Seriously... I never see any x's except for a random eglin guy. (SWB) sometime I see him over in the mary esther area.

Do any of you guys ever meet? I will be moving soon though....

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Seriously... I never see any x's except for a random eglin guy. (SWB) sometime I see him over in the mary esther area.

Do any of you guys ever meet? I will be moving soon though....

no, all the people around here that have X's just seem to be people with trucks I'm about the only XR enthusiast around. Would love to get some of the folks here together for meets and whatnot but theres a lack of interest for it.

LilRed

Reaction score
Damn dude. Well I'm in. If you ever schedule anything yell at me. If you ever need an extra hand when working on your truck yell too... I like to help and learn. (For free) lol

Top Bottom